Tournament Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tournament Tickets

Reaction Score
I get Ncaa emails and I registered again with the Albany arena site so I'm hopeful. Last time they hosted I was able to get tickets but only cause I saw somebody post info on the boneyard.

Reactions: mmt

mmt

Reaction Score
Bots are taking over
Absolutely|!!!!!!!, I kept selecting my seats and they said they weren't available at 10:03!!
I finally looked at accessible seats and got in- high in corner, but I got seats that were double in price the day the seats went public! Do I need a Doctor's note???

Reaction Score
albany tickets available now code LAYUP. At $182 per person to much for me this year. I think Ticketmaster is doing surge pricing (price goes up depending on demand)

Reaction Score
My email said promo code LAYUP, but that only showed me end zone seats. Promo code ALBWBB showed a much larger selection of seats. Thanks Husky fanatic. Where did you get that promo code from?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
They sent me promo code HUSTLE and got me more seats to choose than the others here -- same prices though.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Thanks to Husky fanatic et al for the heads up today.The NCAA email with the promotional offer showed up in my in box at 9:55 today for a "10 am tipoff", but could have easily been missed.

I wish they had given more warning than that or if they did, to have done it louder - I missed it and I was on the lookout.

I wasn`t able to get to it until around 12:30 - all the lower level midcourt seats were taken at that point, other than some single seats, not sure if any were available before then. I did get decent lower level aisle seats in Section 108, which is near the baseline.

I tried a few codes - LAYUP, HUSTLE, ALBWBB - it seemed to me that the seat availability was the same for each.

Tickets are all electronic.

Stressful! At least for me it was.

Reaction Score
Thanks to Husky fanatic et al for the heads up today.The NCAA email with the promotional offer showed up in my in box at 9:55 today for a "10 am tipoff", but could have easily been missed.

I wish they had given more warning than that or if they did, to have done it louder - I missed it and I was on the lookout.

I wasn`t able to get to it until around 12:30 - all the lower level midcourt seats were taken at that point, other than some single seats, not sure if any were available before then. I did get decent lower level aisle seats in Section 108, which is near the baseline.

I tried a few codes - LAYUP, HUSTLE, ALBWBB - it seemed to me that the seat availability was the same for each.

Tickets are all electronic.

Stressful! At least for me it was.
Don't forget these are for 4 days of tickets so it's 182÷4.

Reaction Score
Just bought presale Albany all session tickets for myself and my mom. Told her it was her Christmas AND birthday present.

Reaction Score
The Albany region is for S16 and E8. 4 days worth of games, Fri-Monday.
Duh, I'm not use to 2 sites instead of 4 sites. Half the number of sites means twice the number of games. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I bought my tickets and they show up on my account but when I try to access them on the mobile ap (android) the ap through "MY EVENTS" the ap says I have no tickets. Maybe it takes a day? Anyone?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I bought my tickets and they show up on my account but when I try to access them on the mobile ap (android) the ap through "MY EVENTS" the ap says I have no tickets. Maybe it takes a day? Anyone?
Mine appeared right away in my email, but I`m not seeing anything in my ticketmaster app either.

After I bought the tickets I got an email from the NCAA confirming the purchase. There is a blue bar in that email stating "Manage Tickets".

Clicking on that bar, I get to the Ticketmaster website and login. Under the various Sessions 1-4 there is a box that says "Select Event". When I click on that the ticket info shows - Section, Row, Seat. Click on that and the ticket itself appears. I transferred them to my Apple Wallet so I`m good with that even though the ticketmaster app isn`t showing anything. I don`t know if android has a similar feature to Apple Wallet or not.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Are any tickets available for Albany to the general public at this time Or only for those who went to the final four last year.
I know that this is a pretty basic question but I really don’t know

Reaction Score
Are any tickets available for Albany to the general public at this time Or only for those who went to the final four last year.
I know that this is a pretty basic question but I really don’t know
Right now you need to use one of the 3 codes mentioned in the thread.

Reaction Score
Right now you need to use one of the 3 codes mentioned in the thread.
Thanks
Thats what I figured
I tried all of the codes multiple times with no luck but now know that the problem is with me so I’ll get back on it

Reaction Score
Upper level tickets reasonably priced at $ 92 total for 4 games (2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday, 1 on Sunday, 1 on Monday) and with the venue only seating around 15k, even those seats are decent. Plus loads of hotels (Fairfield Inn 4 miles away was priced at $ 120/night).

Reaction Score
Albany sounds far, but it really isn't from Western CT. Just a little bit farther than Storrs. As an added bonus, depending on where you live you don't have to fight your way through Waterbury and Hartford.

Reaction Score
Albany sounds far, but it really isn't from Western CT. Just a little bit farther than Storrs. As an added bonus, depending on where you live you don't have to fight your way through Waterbury and Hartford.
Have gone to Regionals there in the past. It's an easy drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom