Tournament thread - Day 2 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Tournament thread - Day 2

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
The MSU officiating is ridiculous. Spartans are just fouling with impunity on defense, and Bucknell is called for a touch foul every time MSU misses a shot.

that has happened for years.

Ask Virginia multiple years, or Oklahoma.

or Louisville multiple times.

That has been Izzo's recipe to make tourney runs.

Foul and don't get called for it.

Reaction Score
Auburn/Charleston is a tight one - knowing Sir Charles is squirming in his seat makes it more enjoyable.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Auburn/Charleston is a tight one - knowing Sir Charles is squirming in his seat makes it more enjoyable.

Auburn hit the shooter's elbow on the last 3 attempt. A 3 attempt doesn't come up 8 feet short on its own.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Bruce Pearl is nothing but a DB
There was a foul on that last 3 attempt - no doubt about it BUT how many free throws did Charleston miss in the last 2 minutes
Should have been a Charleston win

Reaction Score
Auburn hit the shooter's elbow on the last 3 attempt. A 3 attempt doesn't come up 8 feet short on its own.
Clearly it was a foul , I just don’t get what these refs are looking at ... smh.

Reaction Score
Clearly it was a foul , I just don’t get what these refs are looking at ... smh.

That's a really difficult call to make usually but that ref had absolutely perfect positioning to see it. What a F up. Now onto rooting for UMBC.

Reaction Score
Clearly he didn't develop into a high major recruit considering he landed at UMBC but Arkel Ager from Bridgeport visited UCONN and was on our radar for a while. Played with Enoch at STSM.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
That's a really difficult call to make usually but that ref had absolutely perfect positioning to see it. What a F up. Now onto rooting for UMBC.

They had perfect position to watch some fantastic Mo Bamba game saving blocks and somehow got those wrong too in the Texas/Nevada game. I don't know what these guys are looking at sometimes.

Just baffling.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Tyrique Jones from Bloomfield doing it for Xavier tonight. Just pouring salt in the wound every way possible.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Most important game in the Tournament right now. GO HORNED FROGS!

Reaction Score
Tyrique Jones from Bloomfield doing it for Xavier tonight. Just pouring salt in the wound every way possible.

Considering we landed more highly rated recruits at the same position than these CT kids in the same class, I don't fault the staff. But it still is a little sickening seeing all these CT kids we passed on being mentioned over and over today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom