Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16 | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - Sweet 16

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
#KobeLikesToReadThis
Comedy Central Middle Finger GIF by Workaholics

Reaction Score
Just opened this thread and saw all the same comments about Mitchell that I felt right from the beginning of the game.

He was jogging up and down the court, played awful D, bricked shot after shot, turned the ball over in bizarre ways.

I don’t know all the Marquette players names but most looked like they were playing a Sunday morning pickup game at the park after a late night on the town.

Someone in the local Wisconsin media needs to dig into what was going on with them. Sickness? Flu? Bad calamari? Dumping points/the game? Out late partying?

That team didn’t resemble any version of Marquette that I’d seen all season. The one that always play hard, with passion, and smart. Something’s amiss here, and it’s not just a team missing threes.
It was the Illuminati! They’ve always got it in for the Catholic schools.

Reaction Score
I’d be pretty pissed too if I gave my guys open looks all game and they clanged 30 3’s off the rim.

Lol That looks like a young man headed straight to the xfer portal before he even showers.

I wouldn't blame him.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
ashworth, who i believe sold my life insurance policy, is in his own personal hell trying to do anything with zeigler.

Reaction Score
Houston down 6 with 10 minutes left and legit wondering if they can score that many points.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Creighton's season is over. Going to catch up on some streaming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom