Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 55 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
wisconsin stinks, please get these bums off of our television screens.
march madness nba GIF by SportsManias

Reaction Score
JMU has no business being a 12 seed. They are one of the best teams I've seen so far.

Fighting over the top of every screen. There are in Wisconsin's face on every shot.

This Wisconsin team beat Purdue last week, by the way. I wonder whom they think is better?
I don't even know who they get next round but they're the type of team that makes a run in this tournament.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
JMU is one of the best teams I’ve seen play outside of us. Happy I have them going to the elite 8.

Reaction Score
If Purdue was not the #1, 1 seed then why do they play a Grambling team that had to win the first 4 “play in”? Shouldn’t they play a fully rested squad and UConn plays a fatigued 16?
This whining has got to stop. After the huskies win by plenty people are watching other games to see if the huskies truly got the worst 16 seed?!

The premise that the overall 1 seed should have every possible advantage and play the worst of every subjective seed in every round is just wrong. And There’s a small difference between UConn, Purdue (#1 for more of season) and Houston -it’s not like our Huskies were 32-1 and dominated the trainings the entire season.

It’s almost enough to consider UConn never being the overall 1 again, if my fellow fans are going to be constantly searching for seeding gripes.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
This whining has got to stop. After the huskies win by plenty people are watching other games to see if the huskies truly got the worst 16 seed?!

The premise that the overall 1 seed should have every possible advantage and play the worst of every subjective seed in every round is just wrong. And There’s a small difference between UConn, Purdue (#1 for more of season) and Houston -it’s not like our Huskies were 32-1 and dominated the trainings the entire season.

It’s almost enough to consider UConn never being the overall 1 again, if my fellow fans are going to be constantly searching for seeding gripes.
Also, would we rather have played play-in tired Grambling in the Midwest bracket or Stetson in the East while playing in NYC and Boston?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

I disagree. UConn should have refused its invitation to the NCAA because it had to play Stetson and Purdue got to play Grambling in the first round.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
So it will be the JM Dukes vs Duke Sunday.

Reaction Score
I never heard of a school at Grand Canyon, but their fans are impressive. They traveled well, and are going bananas in that St Mary’s game. impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom