Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 48 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The SEC has been blowing major chunks
And Auburn didn't beat UK or Tennessee, the only halfway decent teams.

But because they beat a clownshow South Carolina team by a million and some other bum teams by 50, they juiced their numbers and people on their board were wetting their pants about playing them despite the fact that it would be in Boston and UConn (AND AUBURN) had to win two games before that hypothetical.

Reaction Score
We should make the SEC form their own P2 bball tourney with the 2-decade natty-less B10. They suck and should be embarrassed
and they should stick to baseball this time of year

Reaction Score
All you losers crying about our bracket. Anyone who didn't just look at spreadsheets knew they stunk.

As I said, worry about Stetson and now Northwestern.

Bracket of death. LOLOLOL
I was never an Auburn fan but Yale is in my home state . Yale was an out of conference game for UConn during UCONN’s Yankee conference days. They were competition but no hatred.

Reaction Score
I knew their Kenpom numbers were fraudulent. Their best wins on the season were Bama, Miss St x2, South Carolina x2, and Florida. People actually thought that a team with that resume had a shot at winning the national title, or even beating UConn?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I knew their Kenpom numbers were fraudulent. Their best wins on the season were Bama, Miss St x2, South Carolina x2, and Florida. People actually thought that a team with that resume had a shoot at winning the national title, or even beating UConn?
We gotta drop Quadrants and go back to Top 25, 50, 100, and use Home-Road-Neutral as context.

They beat nobody. They stunk. They were seeded right but everyone lost themselves because they ran up scores on bum teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom