Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lol Kentucky gets away with an all time flop and announcers say maybe he embellished a little

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The Kentucky starting lineup is awful. Why does Cal start with that group.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Iowa St giving up tons of open shots. I’m know they’re good but they don’t seem to be quite as terrifying as our meltdowns over them brackets.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Wagner, Edwards, and Bradshaw might’ve been the most obvious overrated recruits in awhile. Can’t believe they were all top 5 guys.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Iowa St giving up tons of open shots. I’m know they’re good but they don’t seem to be quite as terrifying as our meltdowns over them brackets.
I’m more worried about FAU at 8 who’s returning everyone from a Final Four run and beat Zona @ home tbh. Plus they have great guard play.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
I’m more worried about FAU at 8 who’s returning everyone from a Final Four run and beat Zona @ home tbh. Plus they have great guard play.

I wouldn’t have wanted Mich St as our 8 either. They didn’t deserve to get in, but they have a lot of talent and could make a run.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Cunningham reputation not gonna help with that foul, he's always involved in something

I am surprised how a punk like this has never been pummeled in a game. I have seen chunks of maybe 3 Texas games all season, and he was acting like a punk in each one. One time he is going to deliver a cheap shot to the wrong guy.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They salted that game in first 4 minutes . I wouldn’t read a lot into it. That team can defend.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Open 3 for S Dakota. Does Iowa St start with crazy pressure D then wear down? I haven't watched them.

Reaction Score
Zags are too big and Wade has played right into their hands with the doubles.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t have wanted Mich St as our 8 either. They didn’t deserve to get in, but they have a lot of talent and could make a run.
They definitely didn’t deserve to get in. Least amount of wins among the At-Large teams. But Izzo.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
If Oakland somehow pulls this game out, Calipari may as well stay in Pittsburgh. He's originally from there and they'll run him out of town on a rail if he steps foot in Lexington (or anywhere else in the state).

But his players get drafted LMFAO

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
ESPN TC app saw it as a home game for them lol.

Which technically, Zona fans most likely travel to Vegas better than FAU.
And Gonzaga fans travel better to Seattle than UConn. Still a neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak