Tough day for the ACC - hahahaha | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tough day for the ACC - hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How are we all of a sudden going to win the AAC? And why is Rutgers going to underperform in the BIG? If a recruit has the opportunity to be on television more times in one conference than another, not to mention the quality of opponents that they will be facing is superior in said conference, why would he choose us?

Giving our current record, it is not a given that UCONN will win this abomination of a conference. The only thing that is a given is Rutgers and UCONN share recruiting territories and one school is in a conference where the competition is greater and the national exposure is easier. All this other stuff where UCONN is in 3 years vs Rutgers is hypotheticals and blind faith.

i need to write this in caps:

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST RATIONAL POST I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM.

Reaction Score
i need to write this in caps:

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST RATIONAL POST I HAVE READ ON THIS FORUM.

What's the difference between a rational post and an irrational one?

A rational post agrees with my posts. And...

Scoreboard. Have fun being B1G pack filler!

Reaction Score
Now that I have Coach Flood back on ignore, who wants to guess which sports Rutgers will drop in the near future? Even with all of that B1G money, that dump will find a way to screw it all up. It's called Rutgersing.

Reaction Score
Now that I have Coach Flood back on ignore, who wants to guess which sports Rutgers will drop in the near future? Even with all of that B1G money, that dump will find a way to screw it all up. It's called Rutgersing.

LOL...you came at me, I responded and you blocked me.

Reaction Score
The BY...a place where trolls and idiots have free reign and we need to put them on ignore...on our own board.

Please..invite your friends and ridicule us all you want. We'll just put you on ignore. Really? :confused:

Reaction Score
The BY...a place where trolls and idiots have free reign and we need to put them on ignore...on our own board.

Please..invite your friends and ridicule us all you want. We'll just put you on ignore. Really? :confused:

I pay my dues by clicking on all the ads to the right.

Reaction Score

I have at least a dozen characters on ignore. It's an awesome feature. You literally miss out on nothing.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

They should add that to the TOS.

Reaction Score
I pay my dues by clicking on all the ads to the right.

You are just a clueless who happened across a forum that allows arseholes to take control. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

Reaction Score
I have at least a dozen characters on ignore. It's an awesome feature. You literally miss out on nothing.

It's one thing to put regular forum members on ignore. But to allow opposing fans to ridicule the program and we are supposed to put them on ignore? Not right....

Reaction Score
It's one thing to put regular forum members on ignore. But to allow opposing fans to ridicule the program and we are supposed to put them on ignore? Not right....

It's worse than getting banned. It's like they keep talking and nobody can hear them.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

I'm pretty disappointed not to be on that list. What can I do?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm pretty disappointed not to be on that list. What can I do?

You probably have to be a . Seeing that your signature is one of your own lame as-sposts I'd say your close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom