Top Dogs: A Donovan Clingan interview, plus a not-so-secret scrimmage and practice reactions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Top Dogs: A Donovan Clingan interview, plus a not-so-secret scrimmage and practice reactions

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I need you guys to make up your minds. I was a homer kissing Hurley’s ass per @aburks41 in January when I tried to tell you UConn was still really damn good, stay the course. Now I’m trying too hard to not be a homer when I say I think UConn is more top 12 good than top five good right now.

When you decide please let me know.
Rob - your podcasts are awesome. I love them. Don’t sweat opinions on the boneyard. We are all passionate UConn fans, so inevitably terribly irrational.

Reaction Score
I really enjoy Rob's interviews with former players and perspective but at the end of the day it's only one person's perspective not the Bible.

Reaction Score
I think this is a little too hard on Rob. I think we can all agree though that Goodman is a clown.
I think calling Rob full of it was a bit harsh i agree. Its meant a lot let harshly than it appears. Its more in a teasing your buddy about something but over the internet it simply comes across much more harsh. I do stand by my comment that he seems to not want to seem like a homer and feels like he overcompensates a bit. Goodman isnt a real person. Cant be with some of the takes ive heard from in on cbb.

Reaction Score
Rob - your podcasts are awesome. I love them. Don’t sweat opinions on the boneyard. We are all passionate UConn fans, so inevitably terribly irrational.
I wasnt irrational. Never am. But i did come across a lot harsher than i meant to for sure. Not my intent.

Reaction Score
Are you his wife?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I need you guys to make up your minds. I was a homer kissing Hurley’s ass per @aburks41 in January when I tried to tell you UConn was still really damn good, stay the course. Now I’m trying too hard to not be a homer when I say I think UConn is more top 12 good than top five good right now.

I love your show, but could you cut down on the superfluous f and sh words. Kids may be watching and it adds no value, thanks

Reaction Score
Start of the season in the 10-12 range. Ceiling to win another natty. A lot depends on the big fella’s foot and how the freshmen develop.
I think your take there was 100% reasonable and on point, it was so shocking to hear reasonable and not Uber pro-UConn tilt so I enjoyed it

Big ups to North Haven btw

Reaction Score
I love your show, but could you cut down on the superfluous f and sh words. Kids may be watching and it adds no value, thanks

I'm good with swearing, but when it becomes gratuitous, it's cringey. @RobDauster you'll have another listener in me if I don't cringe listening to it. Your ideas are always worth listening to even if I don't agree.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think we can all agree though that Goodman is a clown.
Not to pick a fight but many clowns are highly-trained professionals with years of experience.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Not to pick a fight but many clowns are highly-trained professionals with years of experience.
You’re right Goodman isn’t a clown. Just a hack.

caw

Reaction Score

I'd say overall you are fair in your analysis of UConn. I mean we can all see the concerns about this years team in terms of there being a lot of unknowns and youthful unknowns at that. I personally can't see 11 better teams right now but it's quibbling about 3-6 spots.

I do think some of your colleagues are hyping a few teams without basis, or at least with the same concerns UConn has.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom