Top 3 Things You Want To See Tonight In The NCAA Seedings and Brackets | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Tonight In The NCAA Seedings and Brackets

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
1 - clips of teams that we wouldn't normally see on espn, reaction to bid & seeding
2 - interviews with coaches that don't have the exposure of the bigger programs
3 - some surprise bids of mid-majors instead of mediocre P5+1 teams

Reaction Score
1. Don't care what seed UConn is in
2. Don't care what region UConn is
3. Fans to stop crying and complaining about who UConn might play. Since when was UConn scared of teams and when they play them? I must have missed that memo. If UConn gets gets sc in the elite who cares. To be the best ur gonna have to beat the best.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
1. My blood pressure to be controlled throughout the show and no objects being thrown inside of my house.
2. Duke being in the same bracket as South Carolina.
3. Gardner Webb not having to be slotted into the 16 vs 16 Play-in game.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
1. UConn in Bridgeport
2. Uconn in Albany
3. Uconn in Seattle

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
3. Fans to stop crying and complaining about who UConn might play. Since when was UConn scared of teams and when they play them? I must have missed that memo. If UConn gets gets sc in the elite who cares. To be the best ur gonna have to beat the best.
That's the same thing Paige said on the AZZI and Paige thread on the BONEYARD link!!!, Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
1. UCONN a #1
2. St. Johs's gets in, even if it has to be a play-in game.
3. LSU and Stanford fall to their level of competence!

Reaction Score
UCONN really didn't earn a 1 seed this year. Not because they lost, but who they lost to should cost them a little bit. Problem is who else didn't do something similar without having the out of conference schedule. Either way I think it will come down to UCONN and SC regardless of when they play.

1. UCONN being happy about where they end up and ready to play with a chip on their shoulder
2. Stanford and VaTech having quality teams with them if they do in fact get a 1 seed
3. A couple good small schools instead of the usual mediocre big schools.

Someone mentioned 6 max per conference, that would be a great change to give some of the other schools who have a great year but upset in their conference tourney a chance to dance.

Reaction Score
That's the same thing Paige said on the AZZI and Paige thread on the BONEYARD link!!!, Go Huskies!
yea I'm glad the players don't read the forum, some of the people that are scared to death of a "scary draw" wow never did I think I see that before. I been here for 10+ years and this is the 1st year I see fans talking about avoiding a scary draw.

Reaction Score
I sense a kind of paradox here regarding a UCONN-South Carolina matchup.
The consensus seems to be that it would somehow be disadvantageous to UCONN if it happened in the Elite 8.
Does that mean they would be more likely to win in the Final Four or in a NC game?
If SC won again in the NC game, would the majority of the BY accept it graciously ( unlike last year when EVERYONE was trashed)?
This may sound a bit kooky, but maybe the earlier it happens, the better shot UCONN has of winning.
Whomever they meet up with on the way to the final game, it’s going to be a knockdown, drag out grind.
Even with all ten players “healthy”, the Huskies have some fragility issues, especially in light of the uncomfortable fact that 3 of those players may not be able to rise to the occasion come crunch time.
Maybe SC is just as vulnerable, but odds are that, though the talent might even out, they would better equipped to take the physical pounding of 6 games in a short time span.
I mean , just suppose, UCONN WINS a game with SC in either the E8 or F4?
How would we ALL feel about their chances of going for the NC?
Anyway, much has to happen before all this becomes an issue.
We have to actually play and win Game one
against whoever is scheduled.
We’ll meet again after that happens.
P.S. Sounds like many don’t think much of the Husky’s chances against SC.
My advice would be to find something else to do that evening and thus avoid the anticipated heartache and acid reflux.

Reaction Score
you have to win 6 games in a row to win the Championship and at least 5 of those games are against real good teams. I do think we should have a pretty good chance to win against SC in one game to take it all if Azzi plays like she played in the beginning of the season. but like everyone else would prefer this game to be the Championship game. Against all other major teams (Indiana, Stanford, Virginia Tech, Iowa, Maryland, LSU, etc.) UConn (at the current team with no more injuries) should be able to win.
So, the seeding is less important aside then not being team number 4,5, or 8 (to avoid SC till the final). I'll take 3, or 6, or 7.

Reaction Score
Gonna chest and add three more;

Greenville bracket A: 2seed Iowa

Greenville: bracket B: 1 seed UConn
“……………………. B: 2 seed Utah

:( Won’t happen cause that’s too many eyeballs in one region and leaves few eyeball out west

Reaction Score
First hope is that 5 Big East teams get into the Dance
Second hope is that Uconn receives a 1st Seed or a high 2nd
Third hope is that Uconn is in the Seattle Region
I agree with those BYers that proclaim that seeding doesn't matter. You play 6 games and you win 6 games!!!!!!

Reaction Score
1) Good, all around “fair” seedings
2) The other teams in UCONN’s bracket
3) The placement of LSU (week OOC challenge) and ND (considering Miles’ injury, unless she’s recovered)

Reaction Score
I don’t care where they end up. I’m just glad there’s going to be more basketball and a chance for a NC.
people analyze this stuff to death. I dont get it.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the committee made contingency brackets depending on the Iowa State-Texas game. I think that winning the Big 12 with wins against Oklahoma and Texas merits a 4-seed for Iowa State (Creme has them at 5).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom