Top 3 Things You Want To See Tomorrow Night Against Butler | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Tomorrow Night Against Butler

Reaction Score
With everything that has happened thus far in the season, the following are my top 3:

1) Nika and AE to continue the return to last season's form with Nika playing 20 minutes.

2) Everyone passes the ball underneath to Liv and Dorka when they have established position.

3) CD continues to light it up.

Reaction Score
I like to see:
1) UConn be able keep their composer and not get rattled by defensive pressure.
2.). Try limit unforced turnovers

3). Play a consistent game on both ends of the floor.

4) I want you to see UConn run 1/2 court offense and get nice high percentage shots.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
  1. Aaliyah
  2. Nika
  3. Amari
I want to see those 3 players for 2 reasons. First, Butler SHOULD be very much overmatched. If we do things right, we should be up 30 going into Q4. That should allow for plenty of time for any healthy bench players to get some PT!!!

Second, I want to see Aaliyah hopefully continue to play well, Nika to continue to ease her way into the lineup doing what she does best, and Amari to show she's starting to get it (and that she's healthy)...

Reaction Score
There is a long list if things I'd like to see, the most prominent being that the team play with confidence, energy and purpose. I really want to see a game where we keep the ball moving until the defense breaks down and then make the open shot or layup, and where the defense makes it hard for the opponent to get into any rhythm. A game where it is obvious UConn is the better team for the whole game. Not too much to ask, is it?

Reaction Score
1) UConn be able keep their composer and not get rattled by defensive pressure.
I'm sure you meant this one for the leader of the pep band, thus the four other than 3 requested. ;) :D (Just kidding I get it)

1) This should not be a particularly difficult game, so minutes of PT to all available.
2) Continued good play from Dorka and CD to push the SR's to lead rather than follow.
3) Aaliyah to become the player we saw last year. Not an attack, I love and want to see her at the top of her game.

Holy cow (pun intended) we get a UConn double header tomorrow night. Women at 7:00 and the men at 8;30 for those interested in all sports UConn. Good health and well being to all enjoy, GO HUSKIES !!!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
1. No injuries

2. More time for Nika

3. More fire and spirit

Reaction Score
1. Hit some three pointers
2. Continue to see who is stepping up.
3. Some fast break points. Good defense into some offense.

Reaction Score
1. Continued ascent of Caroline
2. Nika only has 2 fouls by halftime
3. E’s brain fog has lifted

Reaction Score
1. NIka plays under control on offense and defense. Would rather see 10 minutes of strong guard play than 20 minutes of chaos.
2. Stop the other team from driving the middle for layups or passes to open 3 point shooters. Seems like this is the primary way other teams now attack UConn. I wouldn't mind seeing more zone but this is another subject for another thread.
3. Bigs get picks or other help when trying to get the ball down low. Its been too easy for smaller teams to double - need to find a way to isolate our bigs near the basket.

Reaction Score
1) AE spending the majority of her time in the offensive paint, not out on the perimeter looking to facilitate.
She should RULE the glass when she's out there.
2) Geno letting CW and EW know that minutes on the floor are not reward or punishment. Whoever is going to make things click at both ends of the floor will be out there a majority of the time. I know, it goes against the grain of his coaching philosophy, but sometimes the 37 years and 11 NC's can work against him when difficult times call for a different approach.,
3) if Amari is healthy and able to play, let's see what she can do.

Reaction Score
1. A score over 70 points
2. Better 3-point shooting
3. A controlled finish to the game vs. the frantic scramble in the last 2 minutes

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
1 Improvement on executing the offense
2 Evina with a breakout game
3 News on when Azzi will be back FWIW I would think no later then Saturday

Reaction Score
1. Efficient offense
2). AE dominating the post on offense and defense
3). Evina playing without fear. We believe in you & trust u, E! U gotta believe in & trust yourself. U can do this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom