Top 3 Things You Want To See Saturday Against Villanova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Saturday Against Villanova

Reaction Score
1) 'Nika 10+ assists. That means the offense is working, players are moving and getting open, and they are making the right cuts,. Defense is generating fast breaks and turnovers where Nika can deliver her patented dimes!' re: Jackalope
2) 'Keep Segrist and Olson under control.... 20 -25 for Maddy, 10-15 for Lucy' re: PAHuskeyFan
3) No injuries, all smiles and clarity as to Uconn being the best team in the BE (goal #1of 3 ) at the end!

Reaction Score
Movement. If you want to see the impact on a defense...see how many times Creighton got easy layups because the defense made the wrong decision. And these weren't even hard cuts.

Reaction Score
1) a win
2) a fast start in the 1st & 3rd quarters
3) Azzi able to play at full speed for at least 10 mins, and have no adverse effects due to playing.... (No, I do not know if she is cleared to play, it's just what I would like to see):)

Reaction Score
-Edwards to DOMINATE. No more slow reaction, just get the ball and go.
-Aubrey to return to Super Aubrey. She has been good the past SC games; she returns to the best defender in the US.
-Lou stays on her feet and does not take the shots, pushes, etc. she seems to get every game. Does not have to limp this game.

Reaction Score
It's Maddy Siegrist... she's the best player in the Big East and deserves to have her name correctly spelled.

That said, I hope the Huskies hold Maddy to less than 25 points!

Reaction Score
-Edwards to DOMINATE. No more slow reaction, just get the ball and go.
-Aubrey to return to Super Aubrey. She has been good the past SC games; she returns to the best defender in the US.
-Lou stays on her feet and does not take the shots, pushes, etc. she seems to get every game. Does not have to limp this game.
Against smaller teams (actually any team), I don't like trying to post Edwards. She's a sitting duck for double and triple teams. She's mobile. I prefer diving her to the rim off of a pick-and-roll from the foul area. Hard to double and triple team a moving target. Plus, I just think she prefers being on the move and she rebounds better.

Reaction Score
1. Ball security
2. AE, kick the ball out when triple teamed
3. No injuries

Reaction Score
Offensive REBOUND: I don't understand why NO ONE (including the shooter) positioning to GET a rebound ?? How can you SO SURE the ball is going in ?? On this subject : it will be more prudent when making a distant- shot IF YOU HAVE SOME COVER for the REBOUND ? Make sense ?

Reaction Score
in no particular order: the dallas cowboy cheerleaders on the sidelines... extra cheese on my pizza...siegrist allergic to the varnish on the wood floor and constantly sneezing instead of scoring :)

Reaction Score
I hope to see 3 things:

Caroline (I know, I'm a broken record. But she really seems like the key to the puzzle of this season to me.)
Lou moving smoothly to her spots -- no limping, no weariness
Aubrey at full throttle -- no limping, no weariness.

If we get those things, then Aaliyah and Dorka will have a much easier time in the paint.

Reaction Score
1. Dorka and/or Aaliyah unveil a hook shot to counter the double/triple teaming.
2. Caroline continuing her comeback.
3. No injuries.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom