Top 3 Things You Want To See Friday At Xavier | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Friday At Xavier

Reaction Score
Talk about riding a roller coaster! I can't wait to see how we play on Friday. Here are my top 3 things:

1) As a team, start the game with the same defensive intensity we saw in the fourth quarter against Marquette and get out in transition:

2) As a team, find your offensive fluidity on the half court offense and patently wait for the good shot instead of just any open shot;

3) More than anything, Liv and Caroline playing.

Reaction Score
Talk about riding a roller coaster! I can't wait to see how we play on Friday. Here are my top 3 things:

1) As a team, start the game with the same defensive intensity we saw in the fourth quarter against Marquette and get out in transition:

2) As a team, find your offensive fluidity on the half court offense and patently wait for the good shot instead of just any open shot;

1. Defense
2. Great ball distribution and player movement
3. Liv and Caroline

Reaction Score
1) Liv needs to rest her groin, next couple of opponents are lower quality, so keep her out- hope Dorka continues to flourish and Aaliyah regains her play
2) Caroline playing at least some minutes
3) Low turnovers and make layups

Reaction Score
1. Paith and Amari get some time on the court. You never know when somebody can go down. Maybe not in garbage so they can find out how they can be effective within the offense.
2. Azzi to continue her assimilation into the offense and maybe 5 , some midrange and some drives to the hoop.
3. Evina to continue her spark and good play off the bench.

Reaction Score

I agree.. I believe that #3 would go a long way toward realizing #1 and #2.. Also increasing the likelihood of Piath and Amari accumulating some valuable "game-flow" minutes..

Reaction Score
1. Entire team continues to drive to basket. Becoming very effective weapon for Azzi and Williams.
2. Guards cut off drives to basket. Getting better but not at level needed for playoffs.
3. Hammer the offensive boards. We need to get used to the physical play likely in NCAA's.

Reaction Score
Xavier is 8-16.
1)-Let Olivia rest and continue to heal.
2)-15-20 minutes of Azzi and Caroline playing together. I’m very anxious to see that dynamic.
3)- continued improvement of Dorka and Aaliyah.
Those are my three.
I’d like to see UCONN come out gangbusters- build up a lead , then allow Geno to mix and match.

Reaction Score
For me, the three things that I want to see Friday are:

1). Defensive intensity for the start.

2). Aaliyah and Dorka and their continued connection out there on the floor.

3). Continued impressive guard play. We only had 6 turnovers Sunday! That is nice. Keep it going.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Actually, what I want to see is the team
1 Play hard
2 Play smart
3 Have fun.

In the second DePaul game, they all seemed to be really having fun playing the game. Against Marquette, they seemed to be too serious and tight (until the beautiful fourth quarter.)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
1) effort start to finish
2) Nika 5/5/5/5 (points rebounds assists steals)
3) Edwards double-double

Reaction Score
Paige without the brace
Caroline available to play
Perfect game for Edwards

Reaction Score
1. 10 minutes for Liv to work back to her full speed against a weak opponent.
2. 15-20 minutes for Caroline and some time with both Azzi and her on the court together
3. Consistency for CW and Edwards. Their roller coaster Forest Gump box of chocolates performances need to stop.

Reaction Score
I only have one thing that is a must see for me.
1. I want to see a full team. We have to gel all our potential lineups as we near tourney time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom