Top 3 Things You Want To See Against St. John's Tomorrow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against St. John's Tomorrow

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
What I most want to see is the game. I watch the games on Fox on my PC, but yesterday, all I got was a message that the game wasn't available for streaming. Tried many times during the game, same problem. Later on, before going to bed, I found that I could watch a replay of the game. So I have no idea what's going on, but I am hopeful.
Did you use this link? I saw the game using it.

Reaction Score

fox sports live allows me to see one half of a game 1 hr unless you have a tv provider. I used to but don't anymore. Now everything is streamed in the community I live in. The ESPN games I can get on youtube tv. So I watch the second half the next day after the game gets posted. Bought a Roku stick last week and the control box would not pair with the TV. I got you tv because they used to carry SNY games. Not now. I wish it was more user-friendly out there for UConn fans.

Reaction Score
My kid has an ipad with constant internet access. That thing comes in handy as you can travel and stay active and still watch the games from anywhere. It was only $15 a month for internet access.

Reaction Score

The link I use is different, and considerably longer, but apparently leads to the same place. I'll add this link. I was able to see the game today, using my old link. Thanks for your concern.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom