Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Oregon Tomorrow | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Oregon Tomorrow

Reaction Score
This should be a good test for our "new" team so these are my top 3 things:

1) Getting turnovers on defense and keeping it intense and energetic;

2) Running a half court offense with purpose and design to dissect their defense when necessary;

3) CD and Liv to have similar games to their last two outings.

Reaction Score
1. A gritty HUSKIE team in the 4 th Quarter
2. Everyone doing those extra things that make
a difference: screens, passes, steals, run outs,
taking charges, and Nika-like enthusiasm by all.
3. Positive outside shooting and inside defense
GO UCONN..... ground the flying Ducks!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
1) Evina having a great game in her home state
2) No fear taking shots in half court offense.
3) Lots of video of Paige happily jumping up and down while Geno grimaces. (partly joking)

and Rebecca doing the game.

Reaction Score
1. Continue our up-tempo offense as it can lead to easy baskets on the break and forces Oregon to get back versus sending everyone to the boards. We have been pushing after the opponent's scores as well.
2. Hopefully Nika can have as much success defending Paopao as she does big east guards.
3. Having Evina, Christyn and Caroline shoot over 40% on our three's.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I want to see the Seniors show up and score their season averages. Additionally if necessary, one of the Seniors make plays down the stretch to win the game. I don't want the Seniors to rely on Carolina and Nika to make plays in order to be a competitive game. The Seniors should be the go to players during the game.

Reaction Score
Looking for a strong game inside to combat Sabally and Prince. Interested to see how they rotate Olivia, Dorka and Aaliyah tonight.

Reaction Score
This should be a good test for our "new" team so these are my top 3 things:

1) Getting turnovers on defense and keeping it intense and energetic;

2) Running a half court offense with purpose and design to dissect their defense when necessary;

3) CD and Liv to have similar games to their last two outings.
Would love to see Ducharme get a double double in points and rbs or assists.

sun

Reaction Score
I hope Evina scores a bunch of points. Nika plays a lot of effective minutes and our bigs are able to limit the Ducks inside game.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
1. A win — they’re looking at 0-3 in homecoming games for the seniors.
2. Double digit scoring from at least three players
3. Dorka and ONO holding their own against Sabally and Prince.

4. True improvement in three point defense (which we all know has been an issue the last few years). If they let Oregon heat up from behind the arc, it’s over.

Reaction Score
1. Caroline being the best player on the floor again
2. Liv and Dorka not being intimidated against Oregon's size and finishing when they need to finish
3. Nika making a few open shots.

Reaction Score
Continued energy and super play.
Our bigs out producing their bigs.
An injury free win!

Reaction Score
Caroline has it in her to light it up from outside. She won a major 3 point competition in high school for girls and then proceeded to beat the boys champion as well. We haven't seen Caroline get hot yet. Imagine Paige, Caroline and Azzi knocking one after another down from the 3 point line. They potentially can beat any team.

1) Would love to see the defensive intensity continue.
2) Under 10 turnovers
3) Win the paint

Reaction Score
1) Big game from Evina
2) Big victory
3) Kelly Graves saying in his postgame remarks, “They’re this good WITHOUT Bueckers??”
What Bigboote said, plus Liv, Dorka and Aaliyah playing to the level they'd need to for us to compete with South Carolina.

Reaction Score
I think the key to this game is containing Sabally and PaoPao. Prince hasn’t done much lately to be honest. If we can slow Oregon down, play at our pace and hit open shots, we’re good. Just hope Evina doesn’t press too much since this is her homecoming game. Don’t want her to have the same result like Christyn and Liv’s homecoming games.

Reaction Score
1. A win. This team (the Paige is injured and we are looking for our identity version) needs a signature win and a win against Oregon at Oregon would be exactly that.
2. E to play well.
3. CD to continue her well rounded game.

Reaction Score
Things I want to see.

1). Liv & Dorka (and AE) challenge themselves to make Oregon's post players remember the day they played UConn's post players. Make ever shot hard. Be more physical than Oregon's post players. Just make Oregon's post players uncomfortable. No easy shots or easy rebounds. Dig deep, Liv, Dorka, and AE. Want this challenge. Shut them down!

2). Evina-I want E to find that inner killer instinct and have that "One" magical game where it all comes together. Hear all of the praise that Caroline is getting (and well deserved & earned praise) and use that to fuel that inner fire that we know you have. Lock down whoever she has to guard and knockdown the three ball, slash when she can, and be that best passer out there.

3). Offensive & Defensive intensity. No easy basket or 2nd chance shots. Attack the basket when you can to put pressure on the defenders and refs. Goal should be to get Oregon with 5 or more fouls by the end of each quarter.

Let's Go, Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Or points and blocks or steals. I think she is quite capable of getting triple doubles if she starts a game off on fire scoring wise.
I guess it’s possible to get ten blocks or ten steals, but I thought either assists and rebounds would be most likely along with points. CD will get better in the assists dept and it will get easier for her especially when she’s immediately double teamed when she gets the ball.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
1. No more injuries
2. Piath double in minutes, points and rebounds
3. Nika confident and successful making threes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom