Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Dayton On Wednesday Night | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Dayton On Wednesday Night

Reaction Score
1. Team Chemistry on the floor
2. Team defense
3. The killer instincts great teams have that removes hope from the opponent.

UConn will win this game easily but I think we will see Paige on the floor close to 30 minutes and we will get an idea of the rotation even if it isn't quite timed like it will be in more difficult games. In the end if all the players are smiling and having fun this team will be everything the fans are wanting.

Reaction Score
1. Team Chemistry on the floor
2. Team defense
3. The killer instincts great teams have that removes hope from the opponent.

UConn will win this game easily but I think we will see Paige on the floor close to 30 minutes and we will get an idea of the rotation even if it isn't quite timed like it will be in more difficult games. In the end if all the players are smiling and having fun this team will be everything the fans are wanting.
Paige will be lucky to get 20 min. Geno has said it is his job to bring her back slowly whether she likes it or not. Ice will probably follow a similar path of slow minute ramp up.

Reaction Score
For me, my top three things I want to see/hear are:

1). A sense of assertiveness on both ends of the court by the team.

2). The freshmen getting some court time.

3). Coach CD reminding the players to tuck their shirts in.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Every game this season will be the same...

1) Just STFU and win the game

2) No injuries

3) Pray for no injuries
You are a toughie Eric but I think you are dead on.

Reaction Score
I want to see our top 6 dominate. As much as I like some of the newbies we have some oldies who have been robbed of playing time due to injury so I would like to see them dominate this year.

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
1. No injuries whatsoever.
2. Azzi to shoot the darn ball
3. No more than 8 TOs/ Fouls

Reaction Score
1. Paige ripping loose
2. Azzi ripping loose
3. Paige and Azzi demolishing the universe

Reaction Score
I agree with everyone that No injuries and a win are a given! In addition my three are:
1. No one in foul trouble.
2. Under 10 turnovers.
3. UConn style basketball played the entire game from tip to final whistle by everyone.

Reaction Score
1) Want Amari to get some time and be productive
2) If Amari can't do it, then have Ice show she is great option for forward/center
3) Caroline scoring over 10 and taking a hit without having to leave the game

Reaction Score
1) Have the starters play the first 10 minutes. 2) Put in 2 freshmen in the second 10 minutes. 3) put in the other 2 freshmen for the third 10 minutes . Then finish up with everyone rotating. GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!
This is what I wanted to see. No cliches about health, scoring or individual players. I want to see our NEW team in action. I know I wouldn't get my wish, but I can only hope. GO NEW HUSKIES!!!! GO TEAM!!!!

Reaction Score
1) 12 UConn steals
2) 14 made 3 pointers, with Nika getting two in the flow
3) a team wide ATO ratio of 2+

And a loud boisterous supporting sold out crowd. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Nika point guarding. I want her to have 6 plus assist. I know Paige is back but Nikas pretty great with the ball in her hands

All around performance from Caroline Ducharme. Geno confirmed she will continue starting which means a lot. I think if Caroline plays 25-30 minutes she's inevitably going to take 8 plus shots grab a couple rebounds, and make winning plays. But it's important she be efficient. I'm a stan, wish nothing but good things for Caroline this season.

Ice in double figures: I know it's asking a lot of a freshman in her first game but she's naturally a scorer. I think Paige, Azzi, Caroline, Aubrey, Aaliyah should all average double figures. But Ice may average a solid 8 or 9. Tonight maybe the first of many double figure games

Reaction Score
Your Top 3 Things is back with the season opener against Dayton. Certain things, like a win or no injuries, are automatically included for every game. To be specific, here are my Top 3 Things:

1) Getting off the right foot for the season by minimizing turnovers and playing defense without hand fouls.

2) Caroline and Aubrey both shooting and making 3s and pull ups.

3) Everyone running at top speed on the breaks knowing that either Paige, KK or Nika will find you if you are open... because they will.

What are yours?
I would like to see;

1. Everyone get some meaningful playing time ( except Patterson who is injured, right?). 2. No injuries 3. Positive contributions by each player so they gain confidence ( where needed).

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
1. The game is available on the Fox Sports app at 7PM.
2. Who posts the first Post Game thread
3. The replay available on MJL243's YT channel tomorrow

Reaction Score
1. No injuries
2. Don’t turnover the ball
3. make bunnies
4. Make free throws
5. Have all the freshman play after halftime

Reaction Score
1. I really want to see Aaliyah and Brady playing together for some solid minutes.
2. Aubrey score in a variety of way and show lots of confidence
3. Paige.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom