Top 10 NIL - female athletes | The Boneyard

Top 10 NIL - female athletes

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
:cool:

9AECD562-3881-4AB2-B2C0-DEA91C686D87.jpeg

Reaction Score
Surprised Van Lith is here tbh. You’d think the reception she got after her defensive disaster class against CC she’d be nowhere near the top.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
That list is hard to believe. Trying to tell us that 3 other players on Iowa all beat Clark?
I'm not buying it.
What is the NIL Store exactly? If it's a specific site for ordering merch, I can only think that people were buying Clark gear by the boatloads from a different source.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
What is the NIL Store exactly? If it's a specific site for ordering merch, I can only think that people were buying Clark gear by the boatloads from a different source.

Reaction Score
That list is hard to believe. Trying to tell us that 3 other players on Iowa all beat Clark?
I'm not buying it.
The data used to make this list is faulty or at the very least incomplete. I'm sure they didn't mean to be misleading, so they should have some kind of footnote to explain.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark merchandise is not listed at the NIL store. However, for only $109.99 you can be the proud owner of an official Paige Bueckers jersey. If you think that’s a lot of money for a basketball jersey, tell it to the parents of the thousands of young girls who show up at UConn games wearing #5, and waiting patiently after games for an autograph or selfie from their idol.

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Surprised Van Lith is here tbh. You’d think the reception she got after her defensive disaster class against CC she’d be nowhere near the top.
Paige has 1.7 million Instagram followers, mostly due to her play, as she doesn't really work that hard to build it on her own.

Hailey since high school has worked quite hard at her social, and even though she can be polarizing, was the face of Louisville women's hoops. They made it often to sweet 16 or better.

Also USA basketball 3x3 gold with her buddy Brink. LSU year was not great, but lots of drama and exposure for Hailey Van Lith. The result 1.1 million Instagram followers.

These fans don't bail out on you over your misery, they tune it for what's next.

Congrats to Paige, Nika and Aaliyah!

Reaction Score
Players make NIL money in different ways. Many of the top earners don't rely on merchandise as their top means of making money so being on this list is a nice look but not going to necessarily show an accurate overall NIL income picture.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom