Top 10 +/- in Country | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 10 +/- in Country

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
If this was adjusted for quality of opppnent it would have more meaning.

But two other things stand out:

1) we will really miss jalen next year

2) imagine what it could look like if Polley did anything instead of being in a brutal slump

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I would buy this if Hurleys sub patterns changed without quick fouls.

They dont.

My big gripe with KO the last few years was sub patterns. I still have that issue this year.

Reaction Score
My big gripe with KO the last few years was sub patterns. I still have that issue this year.
My big gripe with Ollie was blow out losses and losses in general. Sub patterns was way down the list after transition defense and stagnant offense.

We will miss Jalen but the team next year will be better than the team this year.

Reaction Score
The stat is misleading, because against decent teams Polley and Carlton can't stay on the floor between foul trouble and incompetence. So this unit gets lots of minutes together when we're blowing out flotsam, and fewer minutes together when we're struggling to beat good or even decent teams.

August_West

Reaction Score
Tarin Smith is coming off the bench sometime after the first TV timeout no matter the foul situation.

He should not be. He should play but that rotation can't be rote.

Reaction Score
The stat is misleading, because against decent teams Polley and Carlton can't stay on the floor between foul trouble and incompetence. So this unit gets lots of minutes together when we're blowing out flotsam, and fewer minutes together when we're struggling to beat good or even decent teams.

But what if Yakwe and Diarra were healthy? That has played a role on our poor front court performance.

This year he blow outs are us blowing bad teams rather than good teams blowing us out.

Reaction Score
I don't understand the stat's relevance, I guess.

Virginia's best combination scores only a 54

Duke's best is a 77

Tennessee's best is 53

And I see why FSU has problems in conference...best +- squad is at 30

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tarin Smith is coming off the bench sometime after the first TV timeout no matter the foul situation.

He should not be. He should play but that rotation can't be rote.

I wish Brendan Adams got those minutes. He is going to be here for a while (I think) and has some skills, size and athleticism that would be more apparent if he was a little more comfortable knowing that hes in the rotation. Plus, BA is a 2 so that could allow Jalen to play some point guard again if BA comes in for Alterique.

Reaction Score
I would buy this if Hurleys sub patterns changed without quick fouls.

They dont.

Ollie's substitution patterns were nonexistent, and without rhyme or reason. Hurley's are overly rigid.

Reaction Score

What about jetsam?

Reaction Score
Other than Syracuse, we haven't beaten a team good enough to have both flotsam and jetsam.

I feel the pain...but you can fall fast in basketball....look at FSU...from top 15 to unranked to out of the tournament...in not much more than a week.

Reaction Score
Ollie's substitution patterns were nonexistent, and without rhyme or reason. Hurley's are overly rigid.

We don't have the personnel to be competitive. Brought this up in another thread but Drummond, Napier, Lamb, Oriahki, Roscoe, Giffey, Olander, and Boatright were an 8-seed bubble team.

August_West

Reaction Score

Ollie did the same thing with the rigid after 1st time out sub patterns.

later in the game he was all over the map no doubt.

I prefer that the game is "felt out" more with starters (provided no foul issues) before getting rote. These kids can handle the minutes.

Reaction Score
The plus/minus tonight was dramatic which makes AG’s possible injury that much more depressing. The starters dominated on offense and defense. We can only hope AG is okay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom