Tonites game | The Boneyard

Tonites game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The seeds have been planted. UConn beat ND at ND and Arike apologized to the ND fans for not shaking Genos hand. Now ND is face to face with UConn once again. We will see how it plays out. I think UConn is in their heads. We lost to ND in the FF last season with ND going to the line something like 15-20 more times then UConn and UConn in foul trouble. I dont think that happens tonite. ND cant get into foul trouble because they dont have a deep bench either. I really like our chances in this game. Our W2's are playing like veterans and ONO is a force. This is gonna be a war. UConn 79 ND 72

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Notre Dame started their last game tight and ineffective.
They turned it around in the 3rd quarter when Arike was on the bench in foul trouble.
If they start the game the same as last time; the game will be over by half-time.
I'm not saying that is what's going to happen...but it could...
UConn by 18-24 at the half, despite 2nd half heroics, they never get closer than 10.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Naturally, I want to see UCONN win. It does upset me, at times, when they do not hustle or use their heads.
I do NOT want to see an unguarded ND player score on a layup. I do not want to see a ND player get an offensive rebound without being boxed out.
If ND is pressing on defense, I don't want to see a UCONN player get boxed in a corner, or get tied up when doubled-teamed.
IF UCONN's shooting is off, that is ok. That just happens, but they can stay in the game by using: HUSTLE+ THEIR HEADS.

Reaction Score
The key to getting a win tonight is limiting Young on offense, and not allowing her to get to the line. She basically won the game last year in the Final Four. She was their leading scorer in the December game, and started the second half run against Stanford last week. She is definitely their best player

Reaction Score
They turned it around in the 3rd quarter when Arike was on the bench in foul trouble.
If they start the game the same as last time; the game will be over by half-time.
UConn by 18-24 at the half, despite 2nd half heroics, they never get closer than 10.
I like your optimism! I hope you're correct. :)

Reaction Score
My wife and I will be rooting for the Team from our home in Northern New Mexico. I really would like to see UConn win this year, just for the vindication. However, I really feel that UConn has already won for this entire season getting to the final four. Wonderful job! UConn by 10 no matter the score.

Reaction Score
I’m Ready! Let’s Go!!
78594B8E-D57F-46A4-A29B-4438B6D9D5F8.jpeg

Reaction Score
Going to be a real battle. ND lives on the free throw line. Not sure how UConn avoids ND's skill at drawing fouls. Our girls have to shoot great tonight and play smart defense. Starting to stress already.
Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Did you mix up some meds?

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
ND? ND? why would any reasonably informed fan of the game think otherwise than Uconn
shreds a team named 'No D?' I mean, it's like right there in their name, No D. too easy. y'all think too much...dawg domination! bow, wow, wow, yippee yo, yippee yay.

Reaction Score
The seeds have been planted. UConn beat ND at ND and Arike apologized to the ND fans for not shaking Genos hand. Now ND is face to face with UConn once again. We will see how it plays out. I think UConn is in their heads. We lost to ND in the FF last season with ND going to the line something like 15-20 more times then UConn and UConn in foul trouble. I dont think that happens tonite. ND cant get into foul trouble because they dont have a deep bench either. I really like our chances in this game. Our W2's are playing like veterans and ONO is a force. This is gonna be a war. UConn 79 ND 72
I think first team to 80 wins.

I think both sides get their paint points.

Guard guards guards....both sides of the ball.

And make your FT’s.

Reaction Score
Once again, we look into the deep, dark, truthful mirror and find out who we are...

Reaction Score
LAST MINUTE PREDICTION

I've consulted my Nostradamus and I foresee us forcing overtime, and one of our starters making a buzzer beater for the win...... ....ON SUNDAY!

Today we come out swinging (as Pheesa says) and bury them by a dozen.

Reaction Score
Im saying. I got the exact opposite prediction. ND will have a double digit lead at half and win by like 20.
You do realize that this is a UConn forum, right?

Reaction Score
Im saying. I got the exact opposite prediction. ND will have a double digit lead at half and win by like 20.
You are a downer (unless you're a ND fan). :)
I just don't think we'd ever lose by 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom