Tonight's scrimmage | The Boneyard

Tonight's scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I switched to DirectTV in order to get SNY but now I get ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU but no ESPN3.
AARGH! Could you guys do a running commentary on the 'game' like you do with the real games? I'd really like to know how everyone's doing and don't trust ESPN2 to switch over to UConn very often. Thanks!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
ESPN3 is the online streaming - do not believe any TV delivery system offers it as it involves multiple streaming options most of the time. Tonight fo rexample I believe they have four or five locations for the first night festivities and each will be streamed on ESPN3.

Reaction Score
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think espn3 is available as a TV channel. Is the website not working for you?

edit: beaten to it

Reaction Score
I think there will be a replay of the game on ESPNU two hours later.

Reaction Score
I switched to DirectTV in order to get SNY but now I get ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU but no ESPN3.
AARGH! Could you guys do a running commentary on the 'game' like you do with the real games? I'd really like to know how everyone's doing and don't trust ESPN2 to switch over to UConn very often. Thanks!
If you subscribe to Direct TV then ESPN3 is free on your computer. All you have to do is set up an account and a pass word. I have direct tv and watch games and all kinds of content on my lap top from espn3 online.

Reaction Score
Hi Choochoo. Am I missing something here? I just looked all through the
WatchESPN website and it says that you have to have a "participating provider" to
watch ESPN3 online and DirectTV is not on the list of providers. The listing for UConn's first night on ESPN3 has a 'key' next to it which I assume means that it's locked unless you have gained access through the participating provider. Do you know a backdoor play I can run?

Reaction Score
Hi Choochoo. Am I missing something here? I just looked all through the
WatchESPN website and it says that you have to have a "participating provider" to
watch ESPN3 online and DirectTV is not on the list of providers. The listing for UConn's first night on ESPN3 has a 'key' next to it which I assume means that it's locked unless you have gained access through the participating provider. Do you know a backdoor play I can run?
You are right, I use Att for my internet which is recognized by espn3 as a provider of espn networks. Who are you using for your internet access. That could be your problem. Also if you are not logged in you will be locked out from certain programing till you register on the site.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Seriously, after watching this how could you not want to come play at UConn?? I can't think of another arena in the country where the women get as big (and in many cases bigger) cheers than the men.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
The video before the player intros was terrific.

Reaction Score
Rebecca- Who will be the biggest surprise of the season?

Geno- Kiah Stokes. Besides Dolson she's been the most impressive performer in practice so far.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
From Geno's mouth to God's ear regarding Kiah. If it ends up being true, I see the 2015 NC as VERY difficult to keep out of Storrs.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Go Kiah - two days, two great practices ... only another 100 or so to go!
And Kara looks Fabulous! Nice interview!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Rebecca- Who will be the biggest surprise of the season?

Geno- Kiah Stokes. Besides Dolson she's been the most impressive performer in practice so far.
dwhoops_1112_uconn_61_duke_45_045.jpg

More, please!!

:)

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
The amount of points, rebounds, assists we have coming back is just ridiculous. I can't believe Stef and Bria are leaving next year...their freshman year was the first year I bought the CPTV online package, so I've watched pretty much every game of their careers.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Lawson had TN at 5 vs Lobo at 3!!! Kara better be careful next time she travels to TN!
Really enjoying this combo on the mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET