Tonights game... | The Boneyard

Tonights game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Refs were awful but not at all he reason our Huskies took it on the chin so let's leave them out of this. The Hall was real good, more than likely shot better than they will again all year. Nothing you can do - they had hands in their face and they made shots, good for them. They kicked our ass.

What i didnt like was the way they allowed some easy hoops, especially Andre, down the stretch w/o making them pay. Show a sac - block it or foul him hard but instead many of our guys backed down. Not disappointed in the loss as much as the heart which ws missing.

George was awful - outcoached dramtically by a little cheerleader on the other sidelines, should be ashamed. I know your style and respect it but you were about 10 playing minutes late on the T and the timing was bad.

For those, including myself, who like to hammer on AO, although he was not very good he biggest concern tonight as AD's disappearance and continuous need to drift away from the play.

Anyway e could go on and on but he fact is hey are young and proved this in a huge way tonight. This will not be the last in frustrating losses and will instead be the beginning if them seeing lots of zone. Can't even imagine what tey will do against the Cuse zone.....Yikes

Reaction Score
Refs were awful but not at all he reason our Huskies took it on the chin so let's leave them out of this. The Hall was real good, more than likely shot better than they will again all year. Nothing you can do - they had hands in their face and they made shots, good for them. They kicked our ass.

What i didnt like was the way they allowed some easy hoops, especially Andre, down the stretch w/o making them pay. Show a sac - block it or foul him hard but instead many of our guys backed down. Not disappointed in the loss as much as the heart which ws missing.

George was awful - outcoached dramtically by a little cheerleader on the other sidelines, should be ashamed. I know your style and respect it but you were about 10 playing minutes late on the T and the timing was bad.

For those, including myself, who like to hammer on AO, although he was not very good he biggest concern tonight as AD's disappearance and continuous need to drift away from the play.

Anyway e could go on and on but he fact is hey are young and proved this in a huge way tonight. This will not be the last in frustrating losses and will instead be the beginning if them seeing lots of zone. Can't even imagine what tey will do against the Cuse zone.....Yikes

Given the dismal play by our guards, I think that AD had an okay game.

Bigs do need someone to get the ball to them. That didn't happen often or effectively tonight.

Our guards, SN and RB, were simply out hustled and outplayed.

Our offense seemed to be to dribble aimlessly near mid-court until there was 10 sec. or less on the clock and then dribble down the middle until we turned the ball over.

Peace,

John Fryer

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I agree that AD's invisibility was the biggest concern for me. It seemed like he was floating around outside and was pretty much never getting in there to mix it up on the boards (until a little at the very end of the game). Hopefully he will find his "inner-Adrien."

Reaction Score
AD didn't have a good game and the guards are only partly responsible. Sure, they should have got him the ball more, but Seton Hall shot 43% to our 35% and still grabbed four more offensive rebounds than we did. When AD has a good game (and AO, for that matter), that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom