Tonight’s games | The Boneyard

Tonight’s games

Reaction Score
Bad night for Big10 Michigan State loses to VaTech 71-66 and Wisconsin loses to a nice Richmond Spider team.

That big guy Poppin for Dayton is going to be an excellent NBA player his year to year improvement is special.

For those who have the B10 station it’s halftime of Indiana LaTech. Indiana might not have played anyone yet but they looked very good in the first half against a pretty solid team. That will be a huge test for our guys!

Not as good early 2nd half for IU

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Bad night for Big10 Michigan State loses to VaTech 71-66 and Wisconsin loses to a nice Richmond Spider team.

That big guy Poppin for Dayton is going to be an excellent NBA player his year to year improvement is special.

For those who have the B10 station it’s halftime of Indiana LaTech. Indiana might not have played anyone yet but they looked very good in the first half against a pretty solid team. That will be a huge test for our guys!

Not as good early 2nd half for IU

Agree, no sleeping on IU. Chief will be in the house for that game. Has anyone got their tickets yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Excited for Dayton and Obi Toppin. My daughter is a Junior @ Dayton so I've followed them closely over the last few years. Such a great basketball school. Planning to go out to visit her and catch a game at UD Arena in February. :)

Reaction Score
I will be there with my brother who is IU alum. Will of course make it my best effort to make sure he feels the UConn version of Madison Square Garden

Reaction Score
Agree, no sleeping on IU. Chief will be in the house for that game. Has anyone got their tickets yet?

Yes, but purchased 3rd party not through UConn.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't think I understand the question. For the IU/UConn game at MSG. Yes?
Never mind, I misread your post.

Reaction Score
yes but haven’t received yet from UConn
I‘m not going but someone told me they got an email yesterday from UConn.

In the past UConn usually sends them out by now. Kinda shocked people don’t have them yet.

C

Chief00

To be clear, I don’t have yet. But, I just called and they said one to two weeks before event. I told them 12/10 is Now two weeks away. They are mailed from a different location from where the person is - but that was their talking script. She could see the seat location and told me. So assuming I get those, Chief is happy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom