Tonight’s (1/27) Committee Reveal?? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tonight’s (1/27) Committee Reveal??

Reaction Score
Tennesse #1 seed. Who would have thought just a year ago? I wonder what all those people who were critical of Kelly Harper's hire and wished they had Kara Lawson are saying now.

Reaction Score
Tennesse #1 seed. Who would have thought just a year ago? I wonder what all those people who were critical of Kelly Harper's hire and wished they had Kara Lawson are saying now.
When Kara was hired at Duke she made some comment along the lines of it being the job she always wanted. At this point, she was declared dead by the TN fans.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
When Kara was hired at Duke she made some comment along the lines of it being the job she always wanted. At this point, she was declared dead by the TN fans.

Is slight profanity allowed on this board?... someone let me know... if it is.. I can respond to your post with the first thought that came to my mind.

Reaction Score
Like the committee members said, there are plenty of games left, folks.
Yep... many games to be played.... many players to return from injury and some likely to become injured.... Lots of things will change between Jan 27th and Selection Sunday.

We can be sure, UCONN will NOT be the same team in the Dance that they are today... and all indicators point to a much better and cohesive team with a major contributor, facilitator, and leader back.

GO HUSKIES

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
However, Auburn (8-10/0-7) up 67-59 with 0:55 to go .....

Reaction Score
Is slight profanity allowed on this board?... someone let me know... if it is.. I can respond to your post with the first thought that came to my mind.
Y'know, I think profanity is allowed on Volnation. :)

Reaction Score
Question:
How can they be considered “solidly and unquestionably” a top 12 team when they are pushed to the limit by an unranked DePaul team and pretty much dominated by unranked Oregon?
Asked by a fan steeped in reality.
(With an open mind)
Oregon is the number 14 seed as announced tonight.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Will the tickets be refunded if UCONN is shipped off?
Are you kidding?......UCONN has been so lucky over the years to have been so highly rated that they get to play in the closest Regional to Connecticut.
Most years, they were in Bridgeport, Albany; then Rhode Island, Trenton, Philadelphia, and even Pittsburgh was not that far away. I think that Oregon had to come all the way to Bridgeport one year. I know Texas had to come to Albany.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Remix!

Reaction Score
Just look how much a good team can struggle when they lose a key player. I remember when a sixteen seed beat a 1 seed in the tournament because the #1 team lost key player(s). When you look at that, UConn has fared pretty well through their injuries. And our future looks brighter. Hopefully Paige can get back in time to redevelop her synergy with the team for a great Big East and NCAA tournaments.

Reaction Score
As a reminder, the 1996-97 Tennessee team had some very nice pieces (the 3 Meeks), suffered some injuries to key players, including their point guard, and went into the NCAA tourney with a mediocre 23-10 record. Six games later, they won their second of three consecutive championships. Could this be a model for UConn to follow?
Bite your tongue!! UConn does not follow anything having to do with that orange mess!

Reaction Score
The only hope UConn has of getting to Bridgeport is for the Big 12 and PAC 12 to go down to three teams. That is not impossible; I can easily see the ACC and Big 10 ending up with three teams each when all is said and done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom