Tomorrow's HoopHall Games | The Boneyard

Tomorrow's HoopHall Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There are 5 games tomorrow while all but the first one are on ESPNU. Here are the recruits to watch:

11:30; Findlay Prep vs. Wesleyan Christian:

Nobody in this game is currently being recruited by UConn. However, Findlay Prep has Kelly Oubre, Rashad Vaughn, Justin Jackson, Craig Victor and Derryck Thornton Jr. Wesleyan Christian has Theo Pinson and Harry Giles but Giles is injured.

1:30; Oak Hill Academy vs. Whitney Young:
Once again there are no UConn recruits. This game features Shelton Mitchell, Trevor Manual, and Cody and Celeb Martin for Oak Hill Academy and Jahlil Okafor and Paul White for Whitney Young.

3:30; Curie vs. Montverde:
No UConn recruits are in this game as well. This game has Cliff Alexander for Curie and Ben Simmons, Chris Egi, D'Angelo Russell, and Makinde London for Montverde.

5:30; Mater Dei vs. Neumann Goretti:
Rex Pflueger from Mater Dei is in this game. He's a 2015 SG who has been listing UConn for a while now. Also on his team is Stanley Johnson and M.J. Cage. The feature player on Neumann Goretti is Ja'Quan Newton.

Reaction Score
Is MJ Cage Michael Cage's kid? If so let's get him because his dad could certainly rebound……….

Reaction Score
I was at the Hoophall Classic yesterday and watched Kimball Union vs NMH then Cushing vs Worcester Academy. Let me just say we should be hoping and praying every night that Jalen Adams commits to Uconn. He is going to be truly special and is 2 or 3 times the player Kaleb Joseph is (based off that one game).

Reaction Score
Is MJ Cage Michael Cage's kid? If so let's get him because his dad could certainly rebound……….

Yes, he's Michael's son, but he's very thin at last check. He looks nothing like his father, other than they are both tall. He certainly doesn't have his father's hair! ;)

Reaction Score
Question about Melvin Swift....He has tweeted that Umass and UConn are coming at him the hardest. Is there any truth to that? I know from the UMass standpoint they do not have a scholarship open for 2014-2015. I think UMass is keeping an eye on him in the event that he is a non-qualifier as they are allowed in the A-10. Is UConn really that interested?

Reaction Score
Yes, he's Michael's son, but he's very thin at last check. He looks nothing like his father, other than they are both tall. He certainly doesn't have his father's hair! ;)

If he turns into a carom eater like dad let's jump on his a**…….

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm headed there today to watch my daughter's team, which made the finals. Mau or any other locals have any good recommendations for a place nearby with good beer and good food that would be okay to bring the family after the game?

Reaction Score
I'm headed there today to watch my daughter's team, which made the finals. Mau or any other locals have any good recommendations for a place nearby with good beer and good food that would be okay to bring the family after the game?

Congrats to your daughter great day for you and good luck…who are they playing?

I would head out of that section of town and over by the Basketball HOF area where you have Plan B, Max's and Uno's……but I heard the newest going right down the street is really good, see below….just opened…..

http://www.luxeburgerbar.com

Have fun 8893

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Congrats to your daughter great day for you and good luck…who are they playing?

I would head out of that section of town and over by the Basketball HOF area where you have Plan B, Max's and Uno's……but I heard the newest going right down the street is really good, see below….just opened…..

http://www.luxeburgerbar.com

Have fun 8893

Thanks, Mau. They are actually playing at the HoF, so I'll be close to that area. Luxe looks good.

I believe they are playing against Newtown, but the schedule has been changing often so I'm not sure.

Reaction Score
Question about Melvin Swift....He has tweeted that Umass and UConn are coming at him the hardest. Is there any truth to that? I know from the UMass standpoint they do not have a scholarship open for 2014-2015. I think UMass is keeping an eye on him in the event that he is a non-qualifier as they are allowed in the A-10. Is UConn really that interested?
I don't think we are. I've been told we aren't recruiting him at all and he's just mentioning us to try and get us back into it. However, with recruiting you can never be certain.

Reaction Score
I don't think we are. I've been told we aren't recruiting him at all and he's just mentioning us to try and get us back into it. However, with recruiting you can never be certain.

Thanks....I would think UConn would be setting their sights a little higher and looking for a big man. Swift would be a good get for UMass but if he qualifies for 2014 there is no spot for him

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Pflueger was on fire today...28 points in a victory. Good ball handler and defender, good sense for the game/good passer and a dead-eye shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom