OT: - Tom Brady finally retiring | The Boneyard

OT: Tom Brady finally retiring

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Drunk Tom Brady GIF

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
It feels like the tuck just recently happened. 22 years. Ughhh.

Reaction Score
The Bucs are saying they haven’t heard anything from Tom about retirement. The TB12 brand also deleted its retirement tweet. There may be some false info floating around. Or Tom just doesn’t want his real announcement to be ruined.

Reaction Score
The Bucs are saying they haven’t heard anything from Tom about retirement. The TB12 brand also deleted its retirement tweet. There may be some false info floating around. Or Tom just doesn’t want his real announcement to be ruined.
Jeff Darlington has impeccable sources close to Brady. I would not doubt his reporting. And Adam Schefter is no lightweight either. Brady could obviously change his mind, but I believe the reporting on this is accurate.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
He could've gone out on top last year, but somehow the Bucs managed to bring back just about every single key player this season, so another SB wasn't a pipe dream. Fell short and now there are a ton of pending FAs and no way to keep them all and stay under the cap. So, while he's not exactly leaving "on top" - which would be another ring - he's leaving having almost defied the odds once again, only to have his D let him down. That final loss did nothing to harm his legacy. Dude was in 10 SBs and won 7. Nobody else is even close. And if not for Rodgers, good chance TB would be MVP again. At 44. Definitely the GOAT.

Was just in the car listening to Pittsburgh sports talk. With all the fuss over Rapistburger's retirement this week, it was refreshing to hear callers say, one after the other, that Ben was no Brady. He had size and natural talents but nowhere near the work ethic or the leadership. And the host added, "Ben was mostly junk for the past decade." Wish i'd driven around a little longer to hear more of that kind of talk.

Reaction Score
Tom Brady’s dad says it’s false. So at this point, I would say Brady is not retiring.

Reaction Score
I don't really buy all the talk coming from the Brady camp. He just wants to announce on his own terms, which is fine

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom