Todays vs Marquette game replay Please | The Boneyard

Todays vs Marquette game replay Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@MJL243 edits and makes available replays on his own time and without pay. He is not subject to your demands.

How rude and unappreciative
Had to miss game today’all game and asked (please) what was rude about that? What in that could you deem a demsnd.I would however demand a apology

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If you subscribe to MJL243's YouTube channel, you can select to be notified when he uploads it if you don't want to wait here on the BY.

Reaction Score
MJL has always posted the links as soon as they’re available. It appears he’s not working quickly enough for you.

The link will be posted when they’re available. Could be tonight, could be tomorrow. No need to bug him
First of all Nan I wasn’t aware that a fellow boneyarder did the replays on their own I thought it was the UConn site but I wasn’t demanding I receive it immediately. I thank that person and hope I never miss another game.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
First of all Nan I wasn’t aware that a fellow boneyarder did the replays on their own I thought it was the UConn site but I wasn’t demanding I receive it immediately. I thank that person and hope I never miss another game.
The majority of the games are no longer posted on the UCONNHUSKYGAMES site. But all the BE Tournament and NCAA Tournament games should be.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Had to miss game today’all game and asked (please) what was rude about that? What in that could you deem a demsnd.I would however demand a apology

I hesitate to pile on but you are wrong, Phil. If you were a noob I'd give you the benefit of the doubt but... no.

MJL243 performs a great service to this Husky community and it is no small amount of work. If it takes awhile, so what. Be appreciative, be patient.

Reaction Score
The majority of the games are no longer posted on the UCONNHUSKYGAMES site. But all the BE Tournament and NCAA Tournament games should be.
Geezer to geezer , by now most of the folks on this board are aware of my lack of computer skills. My grandkids kid me about that and then I ask how much is 25x25 quickly And they go to their cell for the answer Mr. Google has all the answers now so we don’t use our drains as much. I guess that is progress or is it, Of all games for me to miss and then forget to tape it or whatever

Reaction Score
Looks like Fox.com has a replay of every college basketball after the games.

Screenshot (15).png

Reaction Score
Replay here from Fox.com/sports

Thank you

Reaction Score
I hesitate to pile on but you are wrong, Phil. If you were a noob I'd give you the benefit of the doubt but... no.

MJL243 performs a great service to this Husky community and it is no small amount of work. If it takes awhile, so what. Be appreciative, be patient.
Again if you read my post, I was not aware an individual on their own provided the replays.I am far from being a newbie but I have
many times confessed to being one of those old farts that has the computer skills of a freakinznt

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Replay of todays game, please.
I have to watch after the fact I find the games on Utube just type in what you want, if the game has been released you will find it there. good luck.

Reaction Score
Everyone is learning. Don’t take out-of-pocket remarks from those behind a screen personally. I too have to work on not being so sny hiding behind a screen replying to strangers with no accountability.

If you type in “UConn women’s basketball vs ____” on youtube you can see what’s available. different people/channels post the games, sometimes it takes a while since they’re doing this on their own time. but it’s ALWAYS worth the wait!

hope this helps.

Reaction Score
Everyone is learning. Don’t take out-of-pocket remarks from those behind a screen personally. I too have to work on not being so sny hiding behind a screen replying to strangers with no accountability.

If you type in “UConn women’s basketball vs ____” on youtube you can see what’s available. different people/channels post the games, sometimes it takes a while since they’re doing this on their own time. but it’s ALWAYS worth the wait!

hope this helps.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member