Today's Practice | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Today's Practice

Reaction Score
Isn't it great to see Tina Charles smile? It looks like she is having fun working with and working out with the youngins! With all the movement in the WNBA, I have to believe that she is going to land somewhere interesting. My bet is on the Lynx, or she stays with Seattle.

Reaction Score
I couldn't help but count the UConn team players in that photo. 13. Paige and Ice in sweats. The other 11 are in practice uniforms with no sign of crutches or other injury related things (well other than the green uni).

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
This heading "Today's Practice" hardly fits the subject matter!
It started out fine, but it has been transmogrified like so many other threads on the BY. I am accustomed to it now! :p

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It was a segue to speculation and conspiracy theories ha ha ha ha haaaa ( in my Simon Bar Sinister voice)
An all time great character, Old Simon was! But in the spirit of the KMBAA, give an honorable mention to Riff Raff!;)

Reaction Score
Charles is a good tutor if you have to defend Boston. Not too many posts can move like Boston. I hope Ms Vukova gets to meet Charles, a CTK alumni.
Totally agree. Having Tina at UConn (she has been there for more than a few days) is a two-fer. Recruiting for sure and tuning up the Bigs getting ready for SC. AE seems to be the focus point in prep for the game. Hopefully all the other Bigs can learn one new thing from Tina.
I would think Geno had foresight and invited Tina at the right time. What a resource!

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
I couldn't help but count the UConn team players in that photo. 13. Paige and Ice in sweats. The other 11 are in practice uniforms with no sign of crutches or other injury related things (well other than the green uni).
I only see 12 players. I can clearly identify Bettencourt, Ducharme, Griffin, Lopez Senechal, Muhl, Patterson, Juhasz, Edwards. I unable to identify the player in the foreground standing near the practice players or what appears to be 2 players standing to the left of Juhasz or the player standing left of Patterson, who I suspect is El Ally. I see nobody wearing sweats that looks like a player. Can someone with better eyes label the players.

Reaction Score
I only see 12 players. I can clearly identify Bettencourt, Ducharme, Griffin, Lopez Senechal, Muhl, Patterson, Juhasz, Edwards. I unable to identify the player in the foreground standing near the practice players or what appears to be 2 players standing to the left of Juhasz or the player standing left of Patterson, who I suspect is El Ally. I see nobody wearing sweats that looks like a player. Can someone with better eyes label the players.
Group of 3 at the top are Lou, Aubrey, Ines. Top of key is Nika. Foul Line is AE. base line: CD, JA, AP, ADB, Paige, and Dorka (Paige is only blond I could think of mostly obscured by ADB. That left 2 that were not clear One near practice players I thought was Azzi and one in sweats by the Powerade I thought was likely Ice. Could I be wrong - of course but that was as good as I could do blown up in Photoshop.

Reaction Score
With Stewie headed to New York it would be a pleasant surprise to see her spending some time on campus working out with our bigs !!!!!!

Reaction Score
With Stewie headed to New York it would be a pleasant surprise to see her spending some time on campus working out with our bigs !!!!!!
Stewie was never a BIG, despite her height. Tina Charles is the BIG to work with our BIGS, and she has done so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom