Today’s practice | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Today’s practice

Reaction Score
About Paige- maybe just trying to freak the other team out LOL
dorothy gale what GIF

Reaction Score
I don’t need to answer for another poster but since I agree with the reply; I too am able to think of more than one thing at a time, hence my opinion of your “hypothetical”, IMO completely unnecessary. By my unofficial count it is about the 6,248 post that in some way shape or form laments the fact that the young lady got hurt and “boy if she had only been available”. It certainly is a shame that happened to her again but no one ever said life was fair.
But the fact is this team would not be “this team” if she didn’t get hurt and off the top of my head, arguably the 3 top stories when summarizing the season, IMO, namely the stepping up of Muhl, Senechal and Edwards would all be much different to say the least.
I wasn't lamenting the loss of the player, I was simply putting forth a hypothetical question for fun to see what others thought...........I'm baffled by the semi-angry responses........I guess I'll write it off as pregame jitters

Reaction Score
Could Paige be.... a sneaky "sixth" UC player on court, ....doing some kind of...."now allowed" NIL....promo/thing.....????
Brings to mind that maybe some kind of a "2/24/98-Harry-Perretta-like" ...deal....could be set up.....(?)
(??).....
BTW, Happy belated 25th, Kesha, on that one, just recently....!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom