TOC 1st Round: Morgan vs. Breanna | The Boneyard

TOC 1st Round: Morgan vs. Breanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Gotta believe Bolingbrook is much stronger than Cicero.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Nice catch, Milford!

BTW: CTK [Sierra Calhoun] plays local Phoenix team....St. Mary's in the first round.

I saw Cicero play twice last March. They had a couple of pretty good guards...I think they are back this year. I just don't see them able to handle the incredibly deep numbers that Bolingbrook can throw at them. Breanna is going to have to do some serious ball-handling to get the offense into the frontcourt and then shoot a ton and make a ton to make this a game....imo. I would guess that Bolingbrook will try to take it to Stewart and get her in foul trouble.

We have read that CD The Elder is going to Phoenix after the Baylor game on Sunday. A pretty sure bet that she will be courtside for this game.
The teams traditionally do play 4 games in 4 days....I hope our computer one seeds
can track down box scores and game stories for all of our incoming.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Since Bollingbrook has a shot at a national championship, I'm going to root for BB to win but for Stewart to get 45 points and 28 rebounds.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Since Bollingbrook has a shot at a national championship, I'm going to root for BB to win but for Stewart to get 45 points and 28 rebounds.
+1

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have read that CD The Elder is going to Phoenix after the Baylor game on Sunday. A pretty sure bet that she will be courtside for this game.
The teams traditionally do play 4 games in 4 days....I hope our computer one seeds can track down box scores and game stories for all of our incoming.

Try sweet-talking Cam into going & providing an eye-witness account. Or if he's working more hours in addition to the 80+ he already works each week, maybe he can link a local article.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
In looking at the schedule, it looks like Christ the King (Sierra Calhoun) is in the same division as Cicero and Bolingbrook and plays @ 6pm on Monday right after the 4:30 Cicero/Bolingbrook game and in the same gym. That'll be convenient for CD. But, Edison HS of California with the Samuelson sisters also plays @4:30 on Monday in a different gym. CD needs another coach with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom