Tix to NCAAs in Harbor Yard - get 'em here | The Boneyard

Tix to NCAAs in Harbor Yard - get 'em here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive got great tickets for the NCAAs at Harbor Yard and have extras to sell at face value. Boneyarders will be sitting together in the lower rows. If you would like to join us please PM me and I will give you the details about getting tickets from me.

Update 2/15 - tix are going fast. PM Tony (click on his handle then Start a Conversation) to let him know if you want to buy the tickets. Again, these are at face value.

Thanks
Tonyc

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Tony you might want to mention the dates for people.

Reaction Score
When did you get you tickets? I ordered mine at the first opportunity but I have not received them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
StubHub shows times at noon on both days. Is that accurate? Have times been announced? I'm thinking of coming up from D.C.

Reaction Score
Where are the tickets available? I tried on ticketmaster with no luck. Help?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Where are the tickets available? I tried on ticketmaster with no luck. Help?
PM Tony and buy some of his block of tickets. Then you can sit with us Boneyarders.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Tony you might want to mention the dates for people.
Tony, if you are supplying us with dates, can we see their pictures first? Perhaps get to pick from a selection?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I will have 1 extra ticket for Monday's 7 PM game from Tony's block. Let me know if you are interested.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Tony, if you are supplying us with dates, can we see their pictures first? Perhaps get to pick from a selection?

Fairview Christy Brinkly is already taken, Ellie Mcpherson is taken, Basement Bertha is available LOL

mr006

Reaction Score
Saturday's games are supposed to be the late morning/early afternoon block (I wanna say 11:30 and 2 pm, something like that), and as mentioned before, Monday is supposed to be 7:00.

And the flyer says the tickets will be mailed no later than Feb 1st

Reaction Score
Ive got great tickets for the NCAAs at Harbor Yard and have extras to sell at face value. Boneyarders will be sitting together in the lower rows. If you would like to join us please PM me and I will give you the details about getting tickets from me.

Update 2/15 - tix are going fast. PM Tony (click on his handle then Start a Conversation) to let him know if you want to buy the tickets. Again, these are at face value.

Thanks
Tonyc
Tony how can I get in touch with you for tickets? I can find how to PM you?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, how do you pm Tony. I go to his profile and there is no link?
click on Tony's handle then click on Start a Conversation. The "conversation" is a PM.

Reaction Score

Thanks
Tonyc

Reaction Score
Tonyc I'm a long time boneyard follower, but not sure how to post a PM. I am very interested in tickets at Bridgeport. Let me know how to get in touch with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom