Tired Thoughts……. | The Boneyard

Tired Thoughts…….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Late games suck when you have early meetings……..all amped up and can't get to sleep now!! But with a smile……

If you told me Memphis would shoot 37 FT's and us 13, and we would win I'd tell you how nuts you were……throw in we would win by 19 I would laugh my a** off……amazing.

The had fun, made some shots, shared the ball a little more, played real hard on defense and crashed the boards………finally Husky hoops was back.

Giffey - WOW……..got him some open looks, we know he can bury them but c'mon Coach Pastner, can't leave him open! But he was great and 9 boards to boot…….2 real nice takes to the hole too…..

Bazz was tough, solid, not great but better and same with Boat. Still they both found ways to tick me off but hey who's to complain when you win like this……..

Nolan and Brimah played tough and used their 10 fouls strategically……..fought for everything………

TSam, nice 3 minutes or so in the first half….he's coming on!! DD was okay but needed to finish some stronger…….

On to Napolean and Cincy, should be a good one. Good night to be a Husky fan……….

Man do they have Memphis's number huh? ;)

Reaction Score
The best part of this game was the collective grown from the crowd whenever Giffey was open.

Even better when they were booing the refs yet they were in the double bonus with 6 minutes left in the first half and we weren't even in the bonus:rolleyes:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Late games suck when you have early meetings……..all amped up and can't get to sleep now!! But with a smile……

If you told me Memphis would shoot 37 FT's and us 13, and we would win I'd tell you how nuts you were……throw in we would win by 19 I would laugh my a* off……amazing.

The had fun, made some shots, shared the ball a little more, played real hard on defense and crashed the boards………finally Husky hoops was back.

Giffey - WOW……..got him some open looks, we know he can bury them but c'mon Coach Pastner, can't leave him open! But he was great and 9 boards to boot…….2 real nice takes to the hole too…..

Bazz was tough, solid, not great but better and same with Boat. Still they both found ways to tick me off but hey who's to complain when you win like this……..

Nolan and Brimah played tough and used their 10 fouls strategically……..fought for everything………

TSam, nice 3 minutes or so in the first half….he's coming on!! DD was okay but needed to finish some stronger…….

On to Napolean and Cincy, should be a good one. Good night to be a Husky fan……….

Man do they have Memphis's number huh? ;)

Late games are great when you know your morning consists of turning .pdf's in to paper binders. Yup. First two hours tomorrow will consist of open file, click print, walk to printer, hit the 3 hole punch and repeat.

Having menial taskings on Friday morning of tournament is never a bad thing. And oh by the way, the boss is out of town.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And fortunately the break room with the coffee pot and the cabinets with pay as you go snacks is between my cube cell and the network printer.

Only thing as sweet as tonight's win? Tomorrow's Big Texan cinnabun for 75 cents. Victory never tasted so sweet.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Late games are awesome when you live on the west coast and work from a home office. In to my second bottle of Malbec and watching Nevada play Boise. Good to be a home office working, Malbec drinking, late game watching Uconn fan.

Reaction Score
Late games are awesome when you live on the west coast and work from a home office. In to my second bottle of Malbec and watching Nevada play Boise. Good to be a home office working, Malbec drinking, late game watching Uconn fan.

This. A couple of IPA's deep and still time to get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Reaction Score
I was trying to cut the Memphis fans some slack because I have heard the civic center the same way, but they were getting on my nerves with the constant complaining about the refs. Acting like they were getting robbed as they doubled us up on called fouls. Pleading for every non existent call like when they thought Boat had a back court when he hadn't even made it into the front court.

Reaction Score

Exactly. Looking forward to doing it again tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom