Tip times and channels 24-25 | The Boneyard

Tip times and channels 24-25

Reaction Score
It's a nice TV breakdown for us.
  • 9.5 Network games this year (plus maybe Texas or last game possibility?) vs. 7.5 last year.
  • 11.5 FS1/FS2 games (only UNH on FS2).
  • @Creighton on CBSSN kinda sucks. DePaul fine.
  • A Sunday afternoon NBC game is cool, but it's going up against the last weekend of NFL regular season.
  • 3 Peacock games (Butler, DePaul, UMES)
  • 4 primetime Fri/Sat network games

Reaction Score
It's a nice TV breakdown for us.
  • 9.5 Network games this year (plus maybe Texas or last game possibility?) vs. 7.5 last year.
  • 11.5 FS1/FS2 games (only UNH on FS2).
  • @Creighton on CBSSN kinda sucks. DePaul fine.
  • A Sunday afternoon NBC game is cool, but it's going up against the last weekend of NFL regular season.
  • 3 Peacock games (Butler, DePaul, UMES)
  • 4 primetime Fri/Sat network games
I kinda like the CBSSN broadcast but the channel isn't on DirecTV so I have to get creative. Hoping for a Fubo free trial.

What game could Fox have chosen over us for that night?

Reaction Score
Most schools have 3-5 conference games, we only have 2.

Actually, there are three not including the Providence game on NBC -- UMES, @Butler, DePaul.

The BET is going to be on Peacock?!

Reaction Score
Actually, there are three not including the Providence game on NBC -- UMES, @Butler, DePaul.

The BET is going to be on Peacock?!
From BE website:

BIG EAST Tournament, Madison Square Garden, March 12-15
Wednesday - First Round Tripleheader 4:00 Peacock
Thursday - Quarterfinal Doubleheader Noon Peacock
Thursday - Quarterfinal Doubleheader 7:00 FS1
Friday - Semifinal Doubleheader 6:30 FOX
Championship Game 6:30 FOX

Reaction Score
Peacock...
Not a fan of providing my credit card to yet another streaming service. Also as consumers there is something to be said for routines (e.g., Fox channels and the occasional CBS).

Anything for money, apparently.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I kinda like the CBSSN broadcast but the channel isn't on DirecTV so I have to get creative. Hoping for a Fubo free trial.

What game could Fox have chosen over us for that night?
Try 221 on DirecTV

Reaction Score
Where have you been? Lol

People complain about the Big East payouts to each school. Having games on Peacock helped get that number up. You can't have it both ways. There are sacrifices to be made if you want a higher payout.
I appreciate that, HooperScooper. My willingness to pay is high for this terrific product. Happy to support the team and sport. My issue is the non-monetary transaction costs associated with multiple subscriptions.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Three games on Peacock. Hmm.
Kinda sucks that they spread the three over three different months, so we have to subscribe for three. Would have been nice to have 2 crammed together.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Welp... any good shows I should catch on Peacock as long as I'm subscribing?

Reaction Score
Kinda sucks that they spread the three over three different months, so we have to subscribe for three. Would have been nice to have 2 crammed together.
If my logic is correct, you can get the first two peacock games in a one month subscription. The last game you can try for a 7 day free trial with a different email address. Rinse and repeat for Big East Tournament.

Reaction Score
Peacock...
Not a fan of providing my credit card to yet another streaming service. Also as consumers there is something to be said for routines (e.g., Fox channels and the occasional CBS).

Anything for money, apparently.
Starting to sound like those women’s fans lamenting about when the games were on CPTV

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom