Time to quit lurking at VN ? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Time to quit lurking at VN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I read, I think in the Uconn sun trouble thread, Uconn basically wins because the refs are in their side. They dont get called for fouls or something like that. Not all of them want to admit Uconn is good. Just "lucky"
sounds like Muffett... we gotta allow people to think what they wanna

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I find it is mostly just links to articles and not particularly interesting discussions.
I agree about the ND board... that format is ugly, I gave up on trying to figure it out last night

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
We lose games!!?? I must have missed those.;)
upload_2016-12-10_13-33-56.png

Reaction Score

I actually read the LV page way more than the BY simply because I take so much pleasure in their agony. However, they have almost taken the fun out of it for me with that thread once they began praising Geno. If you read USC, Baylor, Texas, ND or other messageboards there is generally quite of bit of respect for UCONN and Geno. This was never true of the LV board, who unrealistically ripped Geno at every opportunity. It was most venomous when the Olympic team left Candace Parker off of the team. However, I think they are finally accepting the fact that UCONN has become a once in a lifetime dynasty.

Reaction Score
Have to say that the Tenn fans are really stepping up in support of Geno's coaching excellence. Check out the VN thread started today in which some unfortunate fan tries to get away with UConn ruining "girls" basketball. Every single response is deeply appreciative of what UConn has managed to accomplish.

Reaction Score
Have to say that the Tenn fans are really stepping up in support of Geno's coaching excellence. Check out the VN thread started today in which some unfortunate fan tries to get away with UConn ruining "girls" basketball. Every single response is deeply appreciative of what UConn has managed to accomplish.

The fact that the OP said it was boring made me laugh. I never knew winning was boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom