OT: - Tiger Woods | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Sounds like the injuries aren’t life threatening. No alcohol but may have been on other substances....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Checking out Google maps.

This wasn't a crazy part of the LA metro. A straight forward road in the middle of suburban sprawl. Flat, good site lines, etc.

Hawthorne and Blackhorse.

1614110482011.png

Reaction Score
Checking out Google maps.

This wasn't a crazy part of the LA metro. A straight forward road in the middle of suburban sprawl. Flat, good site lines, etc.

Hawthorne and Blackhorse.

View attachment 64924
That Hawthorne has a median with no space between the line and the curb so maybe he was distracted and his car rolled over it. By the video I saw it looks like it was farther north where Silver Saddle goes alongside Hawthorne and he is on the southbound side.

LIVE VIDEO: Tiger Woods taken to hospital after California car crash (click2houston.com)

Reaction Score
Looks like he was northbound crossed over to the southbound side and went trailblazing.

Reaction Score
Sounds like the injuries aren’t life threatening. No alcohol but may have been on other substances....
He was on air with Jim Nantz over the weekend and yesterday there was some videos on Instagram of him giving Dwayne wade some golf lessons. His eyes look extremely glossy in both. I wonder if he is having an issue with opioids again after his latest back surgery.

Reaction Score
Golf automatically and immediately becomes unimportant at this time. Healing and restoration is what matters.

We all know him as Tiger but right now he's Eldrick Tont Woods.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He was on air with Jim Nantz over the weekend and yesterday there was some videos on Instagram of him giving Dwayne wade some golf lessons. His eyes look extremely glossy in both. I wonder if he is having an issue with opioids again after his latest back surgery.

He didn't start having issues until about 1/2 second after he lost control of the car. Pure speculation of course.

Even without his his history or driving while on pain meds, he was actively recovering from back surgery and many people, athlete or not are popping down those pain meds.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

IMG_20210223_145425.jpg

Reaction Score
Yeah not a good look, definitely on something. I know alcoholic (i.e. drunk) eyes and that's not it. I'm certain toxicology tests will be done. Troubled soul he appears to be.

Fame and Fortune ain't easy, although I wouldn't know.
He's just constantly in a great deal of physical pain. It seems pretty clear he still has a pain pill problem. All that needs to matter for him now is getting his body to a healthier point and kicking the pills or it will kill him.

Reaction Score
It's about time for him to hang up on driving. Cars or golf balls.

Looks like a Genesis badge on the side. Most likely a courtesy car from the golf tournament last weekend at Riviera which is sponsored by Genesis and hosted by him.

Genesis GV80. Nice SUV for the money... when its not flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom