Tiffany | The Boneyard

Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has she been drinking the same water as the TENN Seniors? Their Seniors finally get it I think. Time will tell...

Tiffany keeps disappearing in big games. Wish she'd learn to relax, have fun and enjoy the moment. It's her Senior year and she should be having more fun on the court.
Some kids put too much pressure on themselves. Besides, she already has 2 rings. These kids should play like they have nothing to lose.

Reaction Score
Pressure, Pressure. I think seniors can feel it more especially when she is the only graduating senior. I think she still wants to win it all. Geno will set her right and we will see Tiffany come through even if it means redefining her role some on this team. Geno appears to have gotten in her head about falling too much. Small steps for Tiff.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Tiff has made great strides this year and i wish people would see it more. i'm not criticizing the fans. but look at how her game is this year. she no longer jacks up 10 3-pointers going 1-10 or something. she tossses up a few, but spends more time driving to the basket and trying to score other ways.

she's a really good defender - not in the same class as Kelly, but who is? she's long and athletic and a better defender than Bria or Caroline at this point.

and she no longer falls down. at least not nearly as much. i think she took the things the coaches asked her to do in the off season to heart. she's averaging 14 PPG, 5.6 boards/game, 3.5 APG, and 2.2 steals per game. she only attempts three long bombs per game on average and is hitting at just over 33%, 3% points behind Bria nad 4% points behind Kaleena and Caroline.

her scoring and rebounding numbers are really only slightly less than Stricklen, but her APG is quite a bit higher. and she plays 5 minutes less per game than Shekinna does. i'm not saying Tiff is "better" but her numbers per minute on the court are at least equal to or better than Shekinna's numbers. btw Stricklen is averaging 15.5 PPG, 6.5 boards/game, 1.9 APG, and 1.7 steals/game. and Strick's assist to TO margin is much worse at .82 vs. Tiff at 2.06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom