Tierney Lawlor Wants to be a Farmer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tierney Lawlor Wants to be a Farmer

Reaction Score
A good time to become a farmer in a growing locavore market place, all the previously mentioned skills and requirements make the career demanding and fulfilling. Thanks Tierney, and good luck in your all that you do.

Reaction Score
Did you know the Head of the Animals Science Department - Dr. Steven Zinn is the current President of the National Animal Science Association? The students and faculty at nationally and Internationally known - it is not "ending up" in that major - it is a grueling and demanding program. Dr Zinn is Tierney's advisor.

How fortunate for Tierney that Steve Zinn, an amazing scholar, but an even better person, is her mentor.

Reaction Score
I like TLaw and all, but deciding to be a farmer in CT??? She must know that farms and CT are not exactly synonymous.
You must not be familiar with Eastern Connecticut. One of the finest and oldest cattle farms, Beriah Lewis, in North Stonington supplies its beef to our local restaurants. Please come visit sometime.

Reaction Score
You can do it Tierney. I am a farmer. I love my work. Handling the animals through processing is done humanely. All animals, including us humans, will someday die.
I have so much respect for farmers , I can't say it enough. Growing up , my grandfather's best friend owned a farm, so I spent lot's of weekends there. Great hardworking people. I miss those days alot !

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom