Tidbits | The Boneyard

Tidbits

Reaction Score
Since the expansion to the 64-team bracket, one of the 8 teams that won a Sweet Sixteen game has gone on to win the NCAA Basketball Championship.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Here’s my tidbit. I’ll never give up the last name, but @deepsters first name is Clarice.

He's Rudolph's girlfriend?

clarice.jpg

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
This summer I sailed to Port Jefferson NY and when docked a big yacht parked down the dock was flying a Syracuse flag. I was wearing my 99’ championship t shirt, the guy saw it and wanted to talk hoops. So our party brought beers over to him and we chatted for well over an hour. Nice guy. My buddy, who also hates Syracuse, blew up his bathroom to the point where you couldn’t even stand 10 feet from it. We left before the guy figured it out.

Never told anyone before now. I bet the boat sunk.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This summer I sailed to Port Jefferson NY and when docked a big yacht parked down the dock was flying a Syracuse flag. I was wearing my 99’ championship t shirt, the guy saw it and wanted to talk hoops. So our party brought beers over to him and we chatted for well over an hour. Nice guy. My buddy, who also hates Syracuse, blew up his bathroom to the point where you couldn’t even stand 10 feet from it. We left before the guy figured it out.

Never told anyone before now. I bet the boat sunk.

I hope it was dasher

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
There is a well known lunch spot in Jacksonville named Tidbits. They make an awesome chicken salad. ;)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
In the 80's in the Bathroom at Hooligans on Rte 32 in S. Eagleville, (then it became Smedleys and now it is Pub 32 I think............. anyway it will always be Hooligans to me) there was Graffiti in the mens bathroom that said "Tig Bats"

I've always wondered what that meant and what sociopath wrote it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom