Tickets and attendance…… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tickets and attendance……

Reaction Score
Done! I just hope they use it for football.
Football is their biggest events. they do other sports, too, but considering we’re pre-football season, your money odds provably going towards football games

Reaction Score
Done! I just hope they use it for football.
Thank you Buddy! Here’s who we have committed for the Duke and Utah State games so far. More to come but just wanted to give you an idea for the types of organizations you’re helping to support!

OrganizationsTotal Tickets
Somers Human Services30
Boys & Girls Club of Meriden14
North End Recreation Center - Waterbury12
Windham Recreational Department25
CT Youth Resources10
Mansfield Youth Services25
Manchester Public Schools58
Tariffville School10
TEEG15
Nutmeg BCBS20
Windham Public Schools 20
Howe Donation20
Boys & Girls Club of New Britain24
Hartford Lions Academy10
Kennelly School50
Waterbury PAL30
Special Olympics100
Total:473
JPN Foundation40
CT Youth Resources10
Tariffville School10
Nutmeg BCBS20
Derby Pop Warner100
Hartford Lions Academy10
Noah Webster Micro-Society Magnet School75
Boys & Girls Club of Greater New Haven25
Total:390

Attachments

• IMG_3104.png
    IMG_3104.png
    379.8 KB · Views: 106
Reaction Score
Thank you Buddy! Here’s who we have committed for the Duke and Utah State games so far. More to come but just wanted to give you an idea for the types of organizations you’re helping to support!

OrganizationsTotal Tickets
Somers Human Services30
CT Youth Resources10
Manchester Public Schools58
Tariffville School10
TEEG15
Nutmeg BCBS20
Windham Public Schools20
Howe Donation20
Hartford Lions Academy10
Kennelly School50
Waterbury PAL30
Special Olympics100
Total:473
JPN Foundation40
CT Youth Resources10
Tariffville School10
Nutmeg BCBS20
Derby Pop Warner100
Hartford Lions Academy10
Noah Webster Micro-Society Magnet School75
Boys & Girls Club of Greater New Haven25
Total:390
Hey that's terrific! Thank you to the Husky Ticket Project!

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Not sure where else to put this and it doesn't need its own topic but single game Georgia State tickets went up on sale today. Managed to grab a couple Row 1 near the 50 yard line behind UConn for $25 a pop including fees.

Reaction Score
We need to find out where the trophy went!!
I heard from a reliable source, that heard from a mob member reliable source, that heard from from a high ranking source. Now this one got it from names that cannot be mentioned and a high level law enforcement source. It seems they have been secretly monitoring The UConn Bone Yard basketball forum. It has been revealed The Trophy is in a back room men's room of a Pizza Hut. Oh the shame. :(:D

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what tickets UConn makes available for the different types of purchase they offer? If you click on single game options, there are tons of available seats in pretty much every section. But if you search tickets from the 3-game mini-plan or season tickets, there are far fewer options.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what tickets UConn makes available for the different types of purchase they offer? If you click on single game options, there are tons of available seats in pretty much every section. But if you search tickets from the 3-game mini-plan or season tickets, there are far fewer options.
I don't know but I imagine it's a programming thing. If you are looking for a mini-plan in a certain spot, I think it would be worth a call to the ticket office. I'm pretty sure they will work with you.

Reaction Score
I have a little beef with the ticket department. When the e-mail to season ticket holders went out to purchase additional tickets at discount, I called the ticket office & purchased 2 additional tix & associated parking pass. I asked that the seats be in Section 103 where I'm seated, was told that 103 was sold out, but that I get the tickets in 104. When I looked at the site map thru the link on this thread, I saw that the 3 rows in front of my seats in 103 are essentially vacant, while 104 is sold out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have a little beef with the ticket department. When the e-mail to season ticket holders went out to purchase additional tickets at discount, I called the ticket office & purchased 2 additional tix & associated parking pass. I asked that the seats be in Section 103 where I'm seated, was told that 103 was sold out, but that I get the tickets in 104. When I looked at the site map thru the link on this thread, I saw that the 3 rows in front of my seats in 103 are essentially vacant, while 104 is sold out.

Call and ask to get them switched to 103??

Reaction Score
Just purchased two season tickets a few weeks ago. Used to have 8 guys in a group and all dropped due to the play on the field. I decided to give it ago this year and bought two. When I went to look for seats nothing was available in the lower upper seats. Called the office and explained to me that everything had been set up for single game purchases. The seats I wanted were available, it's just took a call to figure things out. Looking forward to the season.

Reaction Score
Anyone else have mobile tickets that were in their account, but just checked today and I no longer see them?

Reaction Score
I have received nothing on tickets from UConn. I bought a number of months back.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I got printed tickets in the mail last week. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for them to be printed.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I got printed tickets in the mail last week. I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for them to be printed.
Same here Not worried about it

Reaction Score
I actually don't think that picture is accurate. It looks like in the upper sections, they made the seats at the way top unavailable and seats at the bottom of those sections available. Not sure why they would do that - maybe they are going to tarp off sections?

Reaction Score
I just bought my seasons tickets. Still a few seats left in lower chair back (both sides). Looks like they’re going to be giving student tickets for Nc Stste away for free starting the 24th.

Reaction Score
I actually don't think that picture is accurate. It looks like in the upper sections, they made the seats at the way top unavailable and seats at the bottom of those sections available. Not sure why they would do that - maybe they are going to tarp off sections?
Some of those grey seats are visiting team allocations and student sections as well as mini-plans/top of the rent sections. I doubt there are any plans to tarp off sections.

Reaction Score
I just bought my seasons tickets. Still a few seats left in lower chair back (both sides). Looks like they’re going to be giving student tickets for Nc Stste away for free starting the 24th.
student tickets have been free. they are for all UConn athletics home games

Reaction Score
not tarping off section. it’s just a way of getting people to rush to buy tickets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom