Ticket Prices/Advice | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Ticket Prices/Advice

Reaction Score
I'm in 223, row 6, about the 40yd line. Having the chair back & cup holder are awesome, and I rarely have to wear more than jeans and a sweatshirt late in the season.
I'm in 242 Row 5....we have to bundle up on that side of the field..LOL.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm in 241 (as are many boneyarders),. It's seemed a lot colder in late season games the past half dozen years than it did the prior eight.

Reaction Score
They should give you a discount on tickets if you buy other sports. If you buy all major sports you should be rewarded for that.

This and something like a kiosk that you swipe your own UConn card every game. You go to every home game for a particular sport and you enter a chance to win next years ST for free or they waive the fees for next year ST. Not some cheesy schwag, but a real tangible benefit.

Reaction Score
How much is the Green Monster seats when we play our home game at Fenway? What is the donation to get those seats? That would be cool to see the game from there...

Reaction Score
Stay away from section 241. A lot of drunken eletist type folks from the Gold Coast. :D

.....and they might be liberals too.

Anywhere else is fine.

Liberals in Connecticut?? You don't say....:)

Reaction Score
Just curious, is Ffld Cty the gold coast? I believe I can happily debunk that myth haha.

Down here.. The Gold Coast is Palm Beach (on the Atlantic side) or Sarasota to Ft. Meyers (on the Gulf side)....

If I spent $$ on season tickets the last 6 years, I'd be drunk, too....the coaches drove people to drink....

Reaction Score
that's a good idea to send to Benedict on twitter. He is very engaging with fans on there.
Yeah I'll give it a try. I tweeted to him after the ECU massacre and told him to give Edsall a call.

Reaction Score
Down here.. The Gold Coast is Palm Beach (on the Atlantic side) or Sarasota to Ft. Meyers (on the Gulf side)....

If I spent $$ on season tickets the last 6 years, I'd be drunk, too....the coaches drove people to drink....
You have to watch how much you have during a game Art...it's a long ride home to FFld Cnty/Westchester Cnty

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom