Ticket Prices/Advice | The Boneyard

Ticket Prices/Advice

Reaction Score
Hey,

Ive only went to one UConn football game, but was looking into going to some games next year, what is the best way to get some good seats? I would prefer the Chairbacks, how much do those normally run? I cant find information on the pricing.

Any other tips on which seats people find the best is appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
those are some excellent perks, nice job by the athletic department.

Reaction Score
Do these perks apply to Young Alumni ST holders? I had Young Alumni tickets last year and I feel like I didn't have any of these perks (Maybe they're all new?)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Hey,

Ive only went to one UConn football game, but was looking into going to some games next year, what is the best way to get some good seats? I would prefer the Chairbacks, how much do those normally run? I cant find information on the pricing.

Any other tips on which seats people find the best is appreciated. Thanks!
Be advised that chair backs require a $300 or something donation that isn't include in what they show online.

Reaction Score
Be advised that chair backs require a $300 or something donation that isn't include in what they show online.

It's shown per category in drop down.

UPPER CHAIRBACK
Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in rows 16 and above of the 200 (upper) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$470 per seat (includes $225 tax deductible donation)

MEZZANINE CHAIRBACK

Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in the first 15 rows of the 200 (upper) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$680 per seat (includes $400 tax deductible donation)

LOWER CHAIRBACK
Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in the 100 (lower) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$850 per seat (includes $500 tax deductible donation)

Reaction Score
It's shown per category in drop down.

UPPER CHAIRBACK
Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in rows 16 and above of the 200 (upper) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$470 per seat (includes $225 tax deductible donation)

MEZZANINE CHAIRBACK

Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in the first 15 rows of the 200 (upper) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$680 per seat (includes $400 tax deductible donation)

LOWER CHAIRBACK
Located on either side of the stadium between the 35 yard lines in the 100 (lower) level. Includes one free BLUE lot parking pass for each pair of season tickets purchased.
$850 per seat (includes $500 tax deductible donation)

Any idea on the 3 or 4 game pricing plans for some Upper/Lower Chairbacks? I tried the website but it leads to a page with nothing currently.

Reaction Score
Any idea on the 3 or 4 game pricing plans for some Upper/Lower Chairbacks? I tried the website but it leads to a page with nothing currently.

Tickets are NOT on sale yet for 2017.

Reaction Score
Tickets are NOT on sale yet for 2017.
Ah I figured, thanks for the help, appreciate it. Only been to the rent once and I want to say I sat in some bleachers, any opinions on what seats you or other people prefer?

Reaction Score
Ah I figured, thanks for the help, appreciate it. Only been to the rent once and I want to say I sat in some bleachers, any opinions on what seats you or other people prefer?

My season tickets are in the Preferred section on the aisle next to mezzanine chairbacks and been on the same side/same area since Rent opened. They work great for me but I do long for the sunny side in November sometimes.

Reaction Score
My season tickets are in the Preferred section on the aisle next to mezzanine chairbacks and been on the same side/same area since Rent opened. They work great for me but I do long for the sunny side in November sometimes.
We like the sunny side behind uconn bench in mezzanine blue backs, great vantage and just as close. almost on the rail. sunny side...need sunglasses and hat/visor. warmer in November.

Reaction Score
I dont think they have 3-4 game plans for any chairbacks. I have season tixs in Sec 207 $25 per game and no seat donation. we bring our own stadium chair and works out great.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Same here, we're in 218- been for years. We bring the seat backs in and its fine. I kind of wish UConn had the option to buy your own personal seat back for the season with you name on it that could be kept in the stadium for gamedays already setup like some of the bigger SEC schools do.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
My tickets are in a different spot each year typically I sit in 219 which is in the corner-ish near the band. Really nice vantage point. Worst seats I had were in the fourth row of the endzone under the scoreboard. I think section 130? No angle on the field down that low especially in the endzone and I had to turn around to even see the scoreboard! Great seats if you like the dance team though

Reaction Score
Anyone pony up the $100 online yet? Curious as to whether the hockey tickets come up automatically as a comp.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when seat donations are paid if the donation counts for 2016-2017 or 2017-2018?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom