Throat Boy Knows All | The Boneyard

Throat Boy Knows All

B

BlazePizza

2B72EDF7-FC0E-4ED8-BBA8-2B99EAF64452.jpeg
Hm.

Reaction Score
Why bother to censor the top of the screenshot if you aren't even going to do so adequately. Not that there is any useful information anywhere in this thread.

Reaction Score
It’s hard to believe this site is free.

Don't know how old you are but this could look like the old channel 18 and we would all be here trying to see what was going on and reading the tea leaves through the digital haze.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't know how old you are but this could look like the old channel 18 and we would all be here trying to see what was going on and reading the tea leaves through the digital haze.

WHCT once owned by the great Dr. Gene Scott?

My Favorite Martian and Hartford Whalers Hockey - sad we lost it so soon.

Reaction Score
Oh god bring me Dan Hurley. Please. I beg you.
From the moment I stepped on campus 3 years ago, UConn sports have been a rotting turd.
Give me some hope.

So, you're the problem. Have you considered transferring to BC, Syracuse, Pitt, Louisville or Providence?
Next year we'd be great............

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
From the moment I stepped on campus 3 years ago, UConn sports have been a rotting turd.
Lets look at the timeline.
Ollie takes over program.
Out of the gate, beats MSU in Germany.
Leads an injury plagued team to a respectable record with no hope of playing post season.
Next season, wins a National championship.
And the following fall, @RayIsTheGOAT arrives on campus.
The program turns into a raging dumpster fire.

And here we thought the problem was Ollie. Specifically, post divorce Ollie.
We been goin' about this all wrong, boys.
Now we know who's really to blame.

B

BlazePizza

Why bother to censor the top of the screenshot if you aren't even going to do so adequately. Not that there is any useful information anywhere in this thread.

I understand your apathy towards my casual relationship with my source, but I adequately redacted his or her initials, which are different from Throat Boy, of course. Furthermore, there certainly is useful information in this thread. Hurley coming to UConn has been speculation. This not only shows he is DEFINITELY interested, but also that this hire potential has serious legs. I resent your negativity, but I still love you, and you are still welcome in my pizza parlor

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I understand your apathy towards my casual relationship with my source, but I adequately redacted his or her initials, which are different from Throat Boy, of course. Furthermore, there certainly is useful information in this thread. Hurley coming to UConn has been speculation. This not only shows he is DEFINITELY interested, but also that this hire potential has serious legs. I resent your negativity, but I still love you, and you are still welcome in my pizza parlor

Are you permanently based out of the Storrs location, or will you be following Chillious back to the West Coast in a few months?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Lets look at the timeline.
Ollie takes over program.
Out of the gate, beats MSU in Germany.
Leads an injury plagued team to a respectable record with no hope of playing post season.
Next season, wins a National championship.
And the following fall, @RayIsTheGOAT arrives on campus.
The program turns into a raging dumpster fire.

And here we thought the problem was Ollie. Specifically, post divorce Ollie.
We been goin' about this all wrong, boys.
Now we know who's really to blame.
You're forgetting Boatright's senior year, when I was in high school and when the rotting begun.

So basically the moment I got my acceptance letter was also the UConn men's basketball death warrant.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom