Three Takeaways – Florida edition | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Three Takeaways – Florida edition

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Did anyone see the student with the “Akok Block” sign? A wiff on the pronunciation but simple yet brilliant.

Reaction Score
I’m still waiting for everyone to realize Vital is the best player on the team. Another Kenpom MVP performance yesterday.
We won this game because of his unselfish play. No need for MVP Vital. That’s not the point.

This isn’t Vital University, this is UConn. I was very proud of his selfless performance and hope he continues to play this way.

In short:
Leader Vital > MVP Vital

Reaction Score
We won this game because of his unselfish play. No need for MVP Vital. That’s not the point.

This isn’t Vital University, this is UConn. I was very proud of his selfless performance and hope he continues to play this way.

In short:
Leader Vital > MVP Vital

Don’t worry my man, you’ll come around eventually. He’s the best scorer, best rebounder, and best defender on the team. He’s cleaned up his turnover problems so far this year it seems too. I was vitals biggest hater his freshman and sophomore years.

In comparing players used in over 20% of possessions, he leads the team in offensive rating, assist rate, turnover rate (fewest), true shooting percentage, getting to the line (FT rate), and FT percentage. He also leads the team in steal rate.

Granted it’s still early.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom