Three Takeaways – Florida edition | The Boneyard

Three Takeaways – Florida edition

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
No. 1: Enjoy this. Been a while.

No. 2: Don't get too low – there's enough talent on this team to beat the occasional top 20 opponent. Tyler & Josh stepping up like this was such a pleasant surprise.

No. 3: Don't get too high – there isn't enough talent to avoid the occasional humiliating loss to a mid-major.

Beyond everything else, this group has to win the effort battle first and foremost. They did today. If that's a sign of what's to come we'll have a pretty good year.

Last edited:

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Mine is Carlton spent way too much time at the 3 pt doing things he is not good at.

He and akok are looking good in that front court.

Reaction Score
We don’t have the talent to win by playing 1 on 1 hero ball. We don’t have one player who can take over.
But these guys played together today.

Vital and Gilbert played selfless. The last game humbled them and they stepped up and lead by example and the whole team fed off of it.

They shared the ball and everyone got involved. That’s what it’s going to take every game no matter who we play and we have a shot.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Looks like Vital is our closer when game on the line. Put the ball in his hands. Those foul shots were onions!

I thought he was a mentally weak Ollie guy gunner?

Reaction Score
If they play intense D like that without fouling we can be a good team. I thought Whaley was pretty great and Akok is a beast around the rim on D. Christian didn't score a ton or rebound a ton but I thought it was probably his best floor game he's played for us, he really played within himself. Polley big in first half and Josh in the second.

If Alterique can find his shot and improve his overall game things will start looking pretty good, Bouknight is going to help a lot on offense.

Reaction Score
Big win! Time to party

1574029259130.gif

Reaction Score
is it worth it to watch out 2nd win against a top 25 team in the last 4 seasons? Yes
Well when you put it that way... I just find it tough watching games knowing the result. But this seems like a good one

Reaction Score
Gut check win.Great adjustment from both coaches and players after last week.
Good momentum heading to the Charleston Classic and getting Bouk back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom