Threads Not Found on The Summit Today | The Boneyard

Threads Not Found on The Summit Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. We can't always blame our failures on injuries.

2. Gee I wonder if Mercedes is rethinking her decision?

3. This theory about the SEC being a power conference is garbage

4. Doris Burke is unbiased and treats the Vols fairly

5. How come we can't run an offense like UCONN?

6. The NCAA Committee does not "have it out for us"

7. Why does our coaching staff look so dowdy and out of touch? Hint Hire Niele Ivy or Shea Ralph :)

8. How come our 7 high school all americans couldn't beat Louisville's 2 hs aa's?

9. The solution to our problems is not to" want it more"

10. We waste our time every year bragging about our SOS when it means NOTHING

11. Six years without a FF appearance makes our program irrelevant

12. Its admirable how Vandy is a both a world class academic institution and highly competitive athletically

13. I admire the job Mitchell has done at Kentucky (Can replace equally with Jeff W and Louisville)

14. I love what Parker did and does, but Taurasi really is and was the better player

15. Uconn will go away about the time my Remington Typewriter becomes relevant

16. Must admit I was wrong about UCONN frosh being over rated

17. Sadly Its been nearly 5 years since we won a REALLY important game

18. Will Be Rooting for Those Huskies against The Irish

19 Let's Just Admit The Whole MayaGate Scandal was about NOTHING

AND THE ONE WE ARE REALLY NOT GOING TO SEE

20. I know Geno is a great coach, but more than that a great humanitarian, scholar and a scratch golfer. Plus he's taller in person and more handsome.

zee....enjoying the Vol's loss perhaps a bit too much....NAH!

Reaction Score
Sounds good to me but I doubt Geno is a scratch golfer. Single digit perhaps.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
One thread that they do have is: "Important Softball Matchups This Weekend."

Life goes on.

Reaction Score
Taber chose the wrong school. Sad to see her crying on the floor at game's end. Would we have taken Kelly if Taber picked us?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Taber probably wishes she went to UCONN.
I don't know about that. I'm betting she's envious of the success UCONN has enjoyed during her 4 years vs. the lack thereof enjoyed by her team in Knoxville. But still, there's more about a college experience than just winning NC's or making deep runs. But she is part of yet another senior class never to make a final 4 at Tennessee. If those things are/were really important to her, then sure she might regret her decision.

BTW side note, I wish we'd see a few Tennessee posters over here discussing the relative value of Faris vs. Spani. And I bear no malice to Taber, but any fan who really thinks Taber is the better player is looney tunes. Kelly averaged 3 minutes more per game (29 vs 26) and Taber averaged 1 more PPG (11.1 vs 10.1), but Kelly had better 3 point %, rebounds/game, assists/game, and steals/game. I could see Taber going high in the 2nd round along with Williams (Kamiko) but would be shocked if Kelly even dropped down to #8 in the first round...
Taber chose the wrong school. Sad to see her crying on the floor at game's end. Would we have taken Kelly if Taber picked us?
I would say yes we would have. 2 different players. Taber was never really a guard. I see her as more of a poor man's KML. Not as fit or athletic, not as good a shooter, not as good a ball handler, not as good a defender, but similar size and ability to play in the post as well as outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom