Thread About DT/BG | The Boneyard

Thread About DT/BG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Oh, my. What an interesting stew of exaggeration, resentment, projection, sexism, home-town pride, defensiveness..man, don't know why networks spend all that money developing reality shows. They could just steal plot lines from team message boards - they'd never run out of material!:confused:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm with Pinot. First they turned on Diana, calling her a witch and worse, then on Griner saying she's using her new found sexual identity status to her own advantage, and yet the article actually says

"Taurasi has taken a mentoring role, teaching Griner the intricacies of the pick-and-roll, which she's never run before."I think it's incredible for her to come in as the most popular and marketed player and she walks into the locker room, ready to work like everybody else," Taurasi says."

ETT - hopefully none of the insanity of those Baylor fans rubs off on you!

I actually think/thought Diana and Britt had a terrific relationship on and off the court. But I have no inside scoop - just my observations from articles and quotes and what not.

Reaction Score
Oh, my. What an interesting stew of exaggeration, resentment, projection, sexism, home-town pride, defensiveness..man, don't know why networks spend all that money developing reality shows. They could just steal plot lines from team message boards - they'd never run out of material!:confused:

It took them a whole 12 posts to turn it into a national political conspiracy.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
That brought back memories of reading The Summitt...

JS

Reaction Score
Dragging over.

Those feeling the need to reply/comment can do so at the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom