This week in College Basketball | The Boneyard

This week in College Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With UConn having no games until Sunday, what games are you most excited to watch throughout this week?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Kansas in Maui. VS BYU today. That Michigan State loss gave them a good path to win this.

The other big one is Wichita State vs South Carolina and potentially WVU. Temple vs Maryland and Memphis vs NC State are big for the league.

Reaction Score
South Florida getting smashed by New Mexico St right now.

Interested in VA Tech / Dayton after that upset win over Mich St. (is there a letdown).

And how bad is Crean/UGA right now. Getting exposed after playing a light early season schedule.

Also interested in the Auburn / Richmond. Richmond’s already beaten Vandy and Wisconsin. Would love to see the upset v Auburn.

Reaction Score
Damn did Anthony Edwards on UGA just put up a show. 4 points in the first half (they were down 21) and brought them back to nearly upset Mich State with 33 second-half points.

He'll be able to win some big games in the SEC by himself this year for sure. Meanwhile, Mich State continues to be an extreme hot-cold team.

Reaction Score
Vance, Carlton Bragg on NM now. Jacquan Lyles too

WSU has that BooBear guy we talked about a while ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dayton is for real They will be ranked
Well coached team
Obi Toppin is unreal

Toppin played with Whaley at Mt Zion Prep. Grew 5 inches before his senior season. Didn't get his Dayton offer until April of senior year. We started recruiting and offered Whaley a week before Toppin committed to Depaul.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
DePaul was down 18 at the half to Central Michigan. Now up 10 with 5 to go.

Reaction Score
DePaul, down 50-32 at the half to Central Michigan, wins 88-75 with a 56-25 2nd half.

Wichita crushed South Carolina.
What on earth has happened to South Carolina? They were in the Final Four a few years ago, and then.........nothing.

Reaction Score
If you have NESN plus throw it on Stephen Austin up 2 on Duke with 8 minutes left lol

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Butler/Stanford coming down to the wire on ESPN2. Both teams undefeated, playing for a tournament championship in front of 12 people in Kansas City.

Butler picked 8th in the Big East but looks solid.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
What has happened to Jaden Delaire?

I haven’t really followed how he’s done at Stanford, but every so often I’ll see a box score and he doesn’t really show up. I, like most here, was pretty high on him so I’m curious to hear why he hasn’t had a ton of success given how talented he is?

Reaction Score
What has happened to Jaden Delaire?

I haven’t really followed how he’s done at Stanford, but every so often I’ll see a box score and he doesn’t really show up. I, like most here, was pretty high on him so I’m curious to hear why he hasn’t had a ton of success given how talented he is?

Watched him a couple times during their holiday tourney he's ok. Getting 8.6PPG with a couple rebounds. Shoots 40% from 3. Kind of like Polley I'd say. Their not bad as a team a couple of nice players. Terry the freshman getting 16 a game shooting 44% from 3 and Da Silva also a nice player with 14 & 5. Delaire's ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom