This UConn RA should be expelled........... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

This UConn RA should be expelled...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perhaps Senhor could receive a first name. I dub thee "Derek".

Reaction Score
How times have changed. My freshman year, the RA smoked as much weed as anyone else on our floor. Hint: A LOT.

Things indeed have changed a lot. RAs have a ton of expectations to meet. Pretty much expected to deal with all the problems in hall, building, and even quad at times. Gotta give advice to your residents with their problems. All kinds of bullshit.... Im so thankful i chose not to be one. that . I paid my own room and board

Reaction Score
Well, if that were the case, you'd think they would at least get the fact that the UConn 2000 project, and the MILLIONS of dollars sunk into the university in the last decade or so, would never have happened if not for the men's and women's basketball programs. How many of the buildings on campus HAVEN'T been touched since then ?
Oh, I wasn't defending it. Merely speculating as to the reason behind it.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Are dorm room doors still able to be pennied? Methinks, win or lose, Young Derek will not be able to make his 11:00 rounds this evening.
@Drew? Make it so!!!

there is a lamp post through the ITE building window. Derek's message didn't stop a soul.

On a side note Huskies (where I watched the game after getting denied entry into gampel because it was full at 8) was absolutely insane. Love this campus.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
there is a lamp post through the ITE building window. Derek's message didn't stop a soul.

On a side note Huskies (where I watched the game after getting denied entry into gampel because it was full at 8) was absolutely insane. Love this campus.
Love the passion, not the vandalism. We went between two bonfires in the The Jungle quad and Grad Dorm Quad (in front of Homer Babidge where the new Business Building currently stands. After spending 4 years at SBA and the baggie over the library, the current Business building will always be the new business building.) in '99. I don't remember much else in terms of flipped cars or major vandalism.

Reaction Score
Jim Rome is talking about Derek the RA right now… It's amazing how this has hit a nerve… Most college grads seem to have an general aversion to RA's...

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Bomani Jones defending Derek the RA:

Reaction Score
... " you're cheering for laundry"????

WTF does that mean?
It means he is not a fan.

The dude will probably tattoo this e-mail on himself.

Reaction Score
The laundry line is stolen from a Seinfeld stand up bit at the start or end of an old episode. About a hypothetical pro athlete who changed teams and was now hated by the fans who used to cheer for him. "Boooooo. Same guy, different shirt. Booooooooo"

The line doesn't work for college students. They are cheering for their school, their classmates, their peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom