This UConn RA should be expelled........... | The Boneyard

This UConn RA should be expelled...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
and flogged, and hanged, and flayed, and made to sit with his hands tied behind his head after Senhor Testiculo sits on his face after running 50 miles.

What a JERK!

BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Dishonorable discharge. Much different than the Kentucky emails with championship celebration plans. Derek Downer.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
and flogged, and hanged, and flayed, and made to sit with his hands tied behind his head after Senhor Testiculo sits on his face after running 50 miles.

What a JERK!

BkowPxHIIAAtjCX.jpg

What a buzz kill. A serious zero at any c0cktail (beer) event. Zero sense of humor. Nonhireable.

Quiet? You want quiet? Go to the library. It's one night.

Reaction Score
I'm going to bet this young man has spent his college years with no female companionship. He forgot to add is nickname "The ".

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It's disgraceful. I recall the bonfires in the Jungle quad for winning the NIT. Cops were there, and they knew not to mess with people, and even let us drink beer in the quad. That was the right way to keep it under control.

Reaction Score
How did they hire someone as an RA, who has obviously never been to UConn before? Welcome to Storrs Derek, it's UConn basketball or .

Reaction Score
This kid is the worst kind of a hole... Last semester he wrote me an my roommate up for having red solo cups in our room. No alcohol, just "binge drinking paraphanelia". Huge loser who gets high on the power. I hope he reads this, too.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Sounds like shabazz stole his girlfriend

Reaction Score
Susan Herbst:
Here is presented for you a glorious opportunity to endear yourself to several million people. Please suspend the "midnight quiet" rules, or whatever they are called, and specifically allow early morning revelry on Campus after the game tonight. Heroes aren't just made on the Court, Ms. President.

April 7, 2014, Mr. Strummer

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Haha poor kid is getting #rekt he deserves it

Reaction Score
Let's have a little more compassion for him. He is just trying to do his job and meet expectations. Should we also tell the police: "Hey, just this one time let me flip this car over"? I'm as passionate and excited as anybody else, but we should celebrate in a civil and responsible way. My only comment on him is that he could've chosen his words a bit more wisely.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I feel bad for him. The hordes are going to descend on Derek tonight and he's going to be powerless to do anything about it.

Wait a minute. You mean the beat writers that cover the Huskies?

Reaction Score
Let's have a little more compassion for him. He is just trying to do his job and meet expectations. Should we also tell the police: "Hey, just this one time let me flip this car over"? I'm as passionate and excited as anybody else, but we should celebrate in a civil and responsible way. My only comment on him is that he could've chosen his words a bit more wisely.

Oh okay, thanks Derek!

Reaction Score
... " you're cheering for laundry"????

WTF does that mean?
well he he took an idiom and then made fun of it literally :/. Not sure of the legitness, but this seems like the type of person that as an adult ends up getting in arguments with everyone and never understands the common denominator. he's young maybe one day he'll understand that if you have to be the bad guy keep it short and non-condescending.

Reaction Score
Boneyard, meet the son of Will Shea.
Get to bed early TCF15. Time to go nighty night.

Now you couldn't come up with something better than what you posted. Wow your not such a witty individual

No GUTS = NO GLORY !!!!!!!!!

Go Huskies !!!!!!!!

Again I want sunglasses -------------------------------

Reaction Score
My RA at Central would hide around the corner and follow kids into a room that he suspected were having a party. Wonder if Derek is his kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom