This season's Senhor? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

This season's Senhor?

Reaction Score
and it's not even close.
nice hat.
photo_06-1536x1024.jpg

tell ya what. i'll stand next to my pal, magilla, and youse stand next to your pal berenstein, and let's just see who gets to go to micky d's for the afterparty.
which funeral home do i send the 'sorry for your loss' fruitbasket to?
i never heard of no movie called 'planet of the bears.'
and it's not even close.
nice hat.
photo_06-1536x1024.jpg

tell ya what. i'll stand next to my pal, magilla, and youse stand next to your pal berenstein, and let's just see who gets to go to micky d's for the afterparty.
which funeral home do i send the 'sorry for your loss' fruitbasket to?
i never heard of no movie called 'planet of the bears.'
The fact that you pick the gorilla over a grizzly makes me feel great about picking the grizzly.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The fact that you pick the gorilla over a grizzly makes me feel great about picking the grizzly.
Picking the Grizzly is such bad mojo. I still have a bad taste of the 1995 102-96 loss to UCLA.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Senhor was a lightning in a bottle scenario.

And begrudging credit to Deepster. I initiated the introduction. And, somehow, the Testiculo award became the Chief's Briefs of the season.

Then I was hanged and blocked from posting privileges about Senhor.

torture, man!

The whole damned board went insane.

Tom went mad.

And it was simultaneously the funniest and most magical Natty on Boneyard record.

Mojo at it's very best.

Pre-determining the Mojo for the year, before BE play even starts? We are getting a bit far over our skis, pretty early, if you ask me.

Patience! Less hubris. Sit back. Enjoy!

Who could imaging playing LIU might be the most fun game to watch so far this season.

BTW, I was happy to step in last year when Deepster resigned, not really, no really I didn't quit, you can't let prankster do this, I am claiming my old job back....

But for reasons I won't discuss, I confess to have, in the past, shoplifted all the Mojo. I declare my unworthiness for the post.

Better I take a different path and just be a general PITA.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Nice reply to someone who not only quits & sabotage, but alternates between hiding and protesting, "Don't you know who I used to be?," and sports an overly ripe & increasingy foul avatar that celebrates a rival and screams fat Elvis.

He's Colonel Tom Parker's hype overlaying a bluffing Karen, a sad shadow of a once glorious self...self-absorbed vanity that is fair only as an object lesson of pride in free fall. If there isn't a corresponding training regimen taking dead aim toward a breakout reveal, it's a sad, sorry spectacle, an affront to UConn Nation.

And that's without even reading what the fraidy cat wrote.
That is a masterpiece of an eloquent round house right and combinations follow up. You've outdone yourself on this one. Well done.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Quietly, let us consider the Cling Kong phenomenon.

Just sayin'!

One of the students already has that poster for two games now.

Clingan hanging on Empire State Building, which is in New York. Connecticut is New York's Sixth burough and location of BET. Regional Finals in 2023 is in NYC.

FF is in Houston where UConn has won a championship.

There's almost a line of logic and simplicity in how this works.

Reaction Score

And begrudging credit to Deepster. I initiated the introduction. And, somehow, the Testiculo award became the Chief's Briefs of the season.

torture, man!

Tom went mad.

And it was simultaneously the funniest and most magical Natty on Boneyard record.

Mojo at it's very best.

Pre-determining the Mojo for the year, before BE play even starts? We are getting a bit far over our skis, pretty early, if you ask me.

Who could imaging playing LIU might be the most fun game to watch so far this season.

BTW, I was happy to step in last year when Deepster resigned, not really, no really I didn't quit, you can't let prankster do this, I am claiming my old job back....

But for reasons I won't discuss, I confess to have, in the past, shoplifted all the Mojo. I declare my unworthiness for the post.

Not forcing anything, just noticing a striking similarity.

And now we are seeing references to players as absolute monsters and people calling the team as the most terrifying in college basketball.

Sassy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

torture, man!

Tom went mad.

Mojo at it's very best.

Some seek greatness, others have greatness thrust upon them. This post makes you all the more worthy in my opinion.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Coincidence that in the same year UConn has been dominating it's opponents like an apex predator high on blow this movie is coming out? I think not. Stars might be aligning folks...

FiqpCh8WQAIdeIn
I have to ask you this favor. Please take your time. No real rush.

But can you please post a
One of the students already has that poster for two games now.

Clingan hanging on Empire State Building, which is in New York. Connecticut is New York's Sixth burough and location of BET. Regional Finals in 2023 is in NYC.

FF is in Houston where UConn has won a championship.

There's almost a line of logic and simplicity in how this works.
I am willing to offer that student full participation privileges, and a lifetime place among Boneyard posters, at no expense to him ( he, she, her, it, they, them, these, those.....)

He she it needs only sign up!

Legendary status is at they's/them's beck and call.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Coincidence that in the same year UConn has been dominating it's opponents like an apex predator high on blow this movie is coming out? I think not. Stars might be aligning folks...

FiqpCh8WQAIdeIn
Sorry , I fat fingered my phone there.

Please work on the Ed Cooley Hair Club For Men.

Consider AJ's rather exuberant hair grafted into place on Ed"a head, with Ed"s "problem areas' being grafted onto AJ's noodle.

"Can you help?"

Reaction Score
Yeah, I’d rather “roll the dice” on the guy who came up with Senhor Testsculo than close my eyes and hope for the best on the guy who quit and tried to sabotage the tradition on the way out the door.

I get it, you see this year’s team and you’re excited about their prospects. Now you want climb back on board the bus? You are, by your own choice and admission, a quitter. There’s no mojo in that. Last year, you whined saying the tradition should stop and so it should, for you. But the rest of us should continue on.

Really, it would be far less embarrassing for you just to go away quietly. So, “shoe shoe, quitter, flu”.

I’m not climbing back aboard anything. I am a happily retired and highly decorated Judge here. And if you haven’t figured out how to replace me after a quarter century, shame on you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m not climbing back aboard anything. I am a happily retired and highly decorated Judge here. And if you haven’t figured out how to replace me after a quarter century, shame on you.
Cool, so you’re back out. Works for me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Bear destroys grizzly. A gorilla can’t bite into a grizzly’s neck to anchor it so as to break its neck (loose folds of skin most predators have; it’s why big cats and bears can play wit each other in ways that would immediately kill any of us); nor would a bear just remain still and allow that to happen in the first place. One is a predator and the other isn’t. One is built to kill, and the other isn’t. Gorillas mainly just fight each other; they aren’t used to killing. Grizzly’s claws alone put it at a massive, massive advantage.

throw gorilla GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom