This new BY look... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This new BY look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Will it be a spam sandwich? You were relying upon them when the weather was threatening. Gosh, I hope not. even Monty Python's Flying Circus disparaged spam.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Will it be a spam sandwich? You were relying upon them when the weather was threatening. Gosh, I hope not. even Monty Python's Flying Circus disparaged spam.

A Crunchy peanut butter and mixed berry jelly sandwich. Not to derail this thread, but I had to throw away a couple of slices of spam... it was sitting in the refrigerator for more than a week. The bad weather made everyone rush to the store to get bread..... so I had the spam.. but no bread :oops:

Reaction Score
This update is very much appreciated. Thanks for the effort. One question: is there a way to advance to the next page of a thread at the top of the thread?

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
This makes perfect sense to me. You can't ignore yourself so if you hover over another posters you get the option to ignore them.

I don't know about this. I have made a career out of ignoring myself. When your wrong more then half the time it's the smart thing to do. :(

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
So what are they?

BY points were a "feature " built into the script. They could be used as some type of reward system or status system. They could be set up to be awarded based on various actions.

I believe that we never did any setup of the feature so it rewarded points based on some default settings. One of those defaults capped the points at a value I can't remember now....590?

Anyway, the super secret that few people know is that each BY point is currently worth 7,342 green stamps. I can't imagine what Coco is going to do with his riches. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom