This new BY look... | The Boneyard

This new BY look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
OK I guess I could get used to it ( like I really had a choice in the matter) however, missing from the avatar info is the date the poster joined the BY. That's really useful to ID the rookies and for welcoming someone aboard. My major concern though is the disappearance of my BY points. Last time I check I had as many points as anyone (definitely more than most) and I'm not trying to finish in second place. :eek: Those two minor tweeks will get you a big from me.
1538166483451.png

Reaction Score
that and perhaps like me, you can't find an ignore thread button......I could be just not seeing it so if that's the case somebody let me know........don't want to have to scroll thru all sorts of OT threads from two months ago when I'm looking for something important

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
that and perhaps like me, you can't find an ignore thread button.I could be just not seeing it so if that's the case somebody let me know...don't want to have to scroll thru all sorts of OT threads from two months ago when I'm looking for something important
This makes perfect sense to me. You can't ignore yourself so if you hover over another posters you get the option to ignore them.

Reaction Score
I like the "new" more modern look. Kudos to the powers that be!

I especially like the larger scale and font...it helps. You may not realize it from my "photo," but I'm actually older now than I was when I joined the Boneyard. ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I like the "new" more modern look. Kudos to the powers that be!

I especially like the larger scale and font...it helps. You may not realize it from my "photo," but I'm actually older now than I was when I joined the Boneyard. ;)
Yes ,older, but are you more enlightened? We strive for a certain refinement in our seniors. So that they can lead us underclassmen. The larger font is great! :D

Reaction Score
OK I guess I could get used to it ( like I really had a choice in the matter) however, missing from the avatar info is the date the poster joined the BY. That's really useful to ID the rookies and for welcoming someone aboard. My major concern though is the disappearance of my BY points. Last time I check I had as many points as anyone (definitely more than most) and I'm not trying to finish in second place. :eek: Those two minor tweeks will get you a big from me.
View attachment 34746
What are points? Is it the same as likes????

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
that and perhaps like me, you can't find an ignore thread button.I could be just not seeing it so if that's the case somebody let me know...don't want to have to scroll thru all sorts of OT threads from two months ago when I'm looking for something important

Ditto ditto ditto.

Can't stand the clutter with pages of threads to go through.

Please restore that feature ASAP! Pretty please with a National Championship on top of it (if that's what it'll take :D).

Bama fan

Reaction Score
"Refinement"?:confused:

Have you not seen my "photo"?
There is no finer example of your namesake, Java. Since they dug you up in 1892, I'd say you are remarkably well preserved.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I just skipped to the end here to say that the use of some mid-blue color really creates eye strain issues for me. It's bad when a poster does it ; second only to this color.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
View attachment 34746

Shameless suck up!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
This is going to take some getting use to. I like to type in color :). I need my purple, pink and blue (for UConn). Help!! Where is that button? :).

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
This is going to take some getting use to. I like to type in color :). I need my purple, pink and blue (for UConn). Help!! Where is that button? :).
The icon that looks like a "drop" above the text box.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Would have loved a dislike button and a return of the short lived tags. But... beggars cant be choosers, so I'll stop complaining ... and go make a sandwich.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Past features will return one at a time to aid in trouble shooting.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Would have loved a dislike button and a return of the short lived tags. But... beggars cant be choosers, so I'll stop complaining ... and go make a sandwich.
Will it be a spam sandwich? You were relying upon them when the weather was threatening. Gosh, I hope not. even Monty Python's Flying Circus disparaged spam.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Past features will return one at a time to aid in trouble shooting.
Makes sense. I like the changes so far, and I am certain the result will be positive. Thanks for your efforts and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom